BY ROYAL CARE COSMETICS

Makeup Contour Kit Highlight and Bronzing Powder Palette - 6 Colors About the Product The Royal Care Cosmetics Cream Contour Kit contains 6 blendable, silky creams that are designed to sculpt, define and highlight your face. RUIMIO puts everything you need to achieve the coveted contour look in one palette. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chasity R.
Orlando
Very nice looking product, seems like it works well. Seems like I would probably really like it ,and enjoy the product as well. I recommend it to everyone. Don’t think it’s to hard to try;)
Alisha R.
I was looking for an inexpensive contour kit, because I am just now learning how to contour. I did not want to go out and drop a large amount of money on a product that I may not use all that often. After watching multiple videos I am pleased with my contour skills. This pallet has a good variety of colors and has a good texture. Caution: I have sensitive skin and I have been breaking out where I put this product.
Maya ;.
Amazing product I use it all the time makes my makeup bomb!♥ Soon i'll be buying another one when the first one starts to get old!