BY ROYAL CANIN

Ensure that your small-breed puppy matures into a strong, healthy adult by feeding him or her this delicious, nutritious and well-balanced food. Formulated to meet the high energy requirements of very small puppies during their short, intense periods of growth, the food's highly digestible proteins ensure your puppy receives all of his or her nutrients, while prebiotics make digestion easy on your puppy's sensitive stomach. You shower your growing small-breed puppy with love and attention. Now, spoil him or her with a delicious, nutritious diet that will encourage strong, healthy growth by serving this Royal Canin Canine Health Nutrition X-SMALL Puppy Food. The formula is designed to meet the high energy needs of very small puppies during short, intense growth spurts, and features highly digestible proteins to make sure that your little pup gets all of his or her vitamins, nutrients and minerals. With each tasty bite, your petite puppy receives a healthy dose of antioxidants which support his or her natural defenses, while prebiotics help keep the digestive system functioning properly. The kibbles help reduce tartar buildup for optimal dental health, and the size is easy for your pooch's miniature jaw to manage. For small-breed puppies with a full-grown weight of up to 8 lb, age 2 - 10 months Designed to meet the high energy requirements of very small puppies during their short, intense growth period Formulated with highly digestible proteins to promote optimal nutrient absorption Prebiotics support a healthy digestive system Powerful antioxidant complex supports your puppy's natural defenses Proven kibble technology helps reduce tartar formation to promote dental health Small-size kibble is ideal for your dog's miniature jaw Quality ingredients formulated to satisfy fussy appetites Feed 1/4 - 3/8 cup to puppies with a target adult weight of 2.2 lb.; feed 3/8 - 1/2 cup to puppie see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
I use the medium breed puppy food from Royal Canin and I love it! It has worked wonderful for our English bulldog. It's a little expensive but wonderful quality and vet recommended
Sep K.
Sep K.
Pet Lover Expert
When I adopted my dot, his vet recommend this puppy food. My dog used to love this food a lot and I think it is a great dry food for puppies.
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
We give this to our puppies when they start to eat solid dry food and if we cannot find their Yorkie Puppy food.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Canyon, TX
My puppy's mouth was so small he couldn't eat anything else. He still loves this food over his other food.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
When we first started buying food for our pup we got this brand but the brand can be a little pricey
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
I used this when my dog was a puppy and she loved it so much! I definitely recommend this brand.
Kenia O.
Kenia O.
I have a very picky maltipoo who has a hard time eating. This is the only dry food he will eat it's just small enough for him to chew on. He will eat it alone or mixed with the royal canine wet food. Recommend for any dog owners who have puppies that easily get upset tummies.
anna g.
anna g.
Norridge, IL
My dog loves it I switched right food for him sometimes because he's getting bored and this one is one of his favorite ones
donna g.
donna g.
Wigan
I got this when i first got my puppy at 8 weeks hold his now 4 months this is great to help them build weight