Royal CaninA Veterinary Diet Urinary SOTM Dog Food uploaded by Vanesa H.Royal CaninA Veterinary Diet Urinary SOTM Dog Food uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY ROYAL CANIN

This food is made to help support your dog's urinary tract health and is full of the vitamins and minerals your dog needs in a delicious flavor he or she will love. Give your dog a wholesome, beneficial meal with this Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Dog Food. The nutrient-rich formula is loaded with vitamins and minerals to give your dog a healthy diet. The food is specially balanced to help support your dog's urinary tract health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Urinary Health Primary Ingredient: Brewer's Rice Package Weight: 6.6 lbs Ingredients: Brewer's Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Natural Flavors, Dried Egg Product, Corn Gluten Meal, Salt, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of VitaminE), Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Marigold Extract, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Copper Sulfate, manganous Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite and Rosemary Extract Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.6% Moisture (max) 10.0% Important Notice: A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase. see more...

Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This food is fantastic. Our 17 year old Shih Tzu suffered from bladder stones and had 15 removed. This food has prevented the conditions that cause the stones from forming and we haven’t had any problems in over 5 years of using this food. Highly recommend. A vet prescription is needed for this particular food. I order from Chewy.com and get it delivered to my door for less than the vets office charges. They also call my vet to get the Rx.
Chelsea M.
Crestwood, KY
This was what my vet recommended when Kiki had a UTI. He said we could continue her on it after she was over her UTI because it’s really great for her and easy on her stomach. She is a jack Russell mix and is about 14lbs
Alexis S.
Brookville, IN
My pup LOVES this stuff. It has dramatically reduced accidents and I can tell if I switch him off he tends to have accidents again. We have put It on reorder because It’s so great. Makes for a happy, healthy pup!
Erin R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My shih tzu several years ago had bladder stones and after her surgery to remove them, her vet recommended this food to keep her from getting them again because of the calcium in other brands. That has been over 8 years ago and she has had no issues with them again. She always eats her food and seems to enjoy the taste so I highly recommend this for dogs in similar situations.
Ebony C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My gorgeous girl (Emma Grace) has stones in her bladder and was prescribed this bag of dry dog food from the Veterinarian. Since she’s been on this new diet she is doing so much better. The formula in this brand helps dissolve most stones and I️ honestly believe it’s working simply by the way my dog has been acting. Her whole demeanor has changed and not to mention she LOVES how it taste. Every time I️ pull out the bag she’s jumping in excitement. Overall, 40+ dollars well spent.
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
SO was recommended to me by my vet for my girl who is prone to chronic UTIs. He felt that SO food was more effective and provided me with a prescription for her for life. She enjoys eating this (though less than she liked Blue Diamond) and I also add in a cranberry supplement for her to enhance her UTI defenses.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This food was great for when my little princess got a urinary tract infection. It helps break up the crystals in the urine and let's them pee again. It is a prescription dog food so you must get it at the vet or have a prescription for it.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
My dog is on the small dog formula of this. I am a current vet tech and would highly suggest this. I have a 2 y/o female shih tzu who has been on this for about 4 months now. Prior to this she constantly had UTIs and we would find both struvite and oxalate crystals in her urine. Since being on this food she has not had any UTIs and we can not find any crystals in her urine no matter what time the sample is taken. It has truly made it much better on both me and her! Although it can be an expensive food it is much cheaper to pay that than the bills to have stones removed or for recurrent UTIs!
Vanesa H.
Okeechobee, FL
I have a small 4lb Yorkie and he was put on this food after he got stones in his bladder. It is actually about $38 at our vet and doesn't seem very appetizing to our dog but if it keeps him from getting stones... its a deal!
Catherine P.
This is the top dissolution brand on the market. My Pom was eating another prescription diet and it was not dissolving her crystals. I work in the veterinary field, and this was peculiar. Upon just switching brands to the Royal Canin, her issues resolved.