Royal CaninA Shih Tzu Puppy Food uploaded by Lexie J.Royal CaninA Shih Tzu Puppy Food uploaded by Vannie T.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Enriched with an exclusive nutrient complex, including EPA, DHA and vitamin A, to help maintain a healthy skin and support its role as a barrier. Promotes a healthy digestive system and contribute to reduced stool odor and volume. Helps maintain the favorable balance of "good bacteria" to promote digestive health. Features: Meets the unique nutritional needs of the most popular purebred puppies Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppies up to 10 months old Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Brewer's Rice Package Weight: 2.5 lb Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Fish Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Taurine, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Egg Product, Monopotassium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [DL-Alpha Tocopherol acetate (source of Vitamin E), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta L.), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tyrosine, Trace Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate), Chondroitin Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.6% Moisture (max) 10.0% EPA* (min) 0.18% DHA* (min) 0.07% see more...

Lexie J.
Waco, TX
We bought this for our dog after he was prescribed the Royal canin prescription dog food when he has digestion issues with blue buffalo. He loves it. We also get tons of compliments on his hair because it’s so shiny and healthy looking. His digestion issues improved with the dog food and we’ve been feeding him this for months without any issues
Madison H.
Decatur, IN
Great food, my dog loves it. It was originally for puppies but he won't eat anything else!! It can be found on amazon, petco, and petsmart websites. My dog is around 12 pounds, and he's very athletic. I recommend anyone with a shitzu or half shitzu dog to buy this!
Ana B.
Merrick, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog had always eaten this kibbles ver since we got her. I would think she would be bored of it but she would eat it rap when we mix it with some broiled chicken. All the essential vitamins for a shihtzu are fully covered on this dog food.
Wendy A.
Doral, FL
When I got my baby I also received some food for a few days, it was another brand and he really didn't eat that much. I told his new vet that I needed something else and he recommended this specific food so he could grow as healthy as possible, and when I opened the bag and poured some over, he devoured it all!! He started eating right, without me begging him to. He doesn't get sick at all, and has the healthiest hair ever! I got mine at the vet´s, and I will continue buying this until he becomes an adult!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup is two years old. He is the pickiest eater but with this brand he'll have a plate at least once a day. I honestly feed him the canned food too and was instructed to give him puppy food since he is tiny and could use the extra calories. This is a bit pricy but worth it!
Sierra G.
Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this puppy food. I had bought it when I had a coupon and my puppy fell in love with it. It's a bit pricey so I haven't bought it since. I also can only find it at petsmart and I don't have a petsmart near me. Overall I love this puppy food.
Nadia E.
Not only my puppy is a shih tzu but my puppy stomach doesn’t take all food and I’m glad this one is good for him.
Luana L.
Sempre compro dessa ração pra minha fofura...
Ela é uma lhasaapso, mas aqui ...eu utilizo para shitzu mesmo.
Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my shihtzus like this but sometime they don't haha. they tend to pickup the kible easier with this food.
Claudia V.
One of the best foods. Is rich in all the nutrients that my puppy needs. When I bought him, he was underweight and this food has helped him so much. He is now a healthy and normal weight puppy.