Royal CaninA Kitten Spayed/Neutered Kitten Food uploaded by Amara J.

Royal CaninA Kitten Spayed/Neutered Kitten Food

Royal Canin Spayed/Neutered Kitten Food features prebiotics protein and antioxidants to ensure your kitten maintains a healthy diet. Controlled fat levels also work to keep her at a steady weight gain. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12 mos Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Package Weight: 2.5Lb Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Corn Gluten Meal, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat, DriedBeet Pulp, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Taurine, Vitamins[dl-alpha Tocopherol (source Of Vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (sourceOf Vitamin C), Niacin, Biotin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin (vitamin B2),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate(vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement], TraceMinerals [zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, CopperProteinate], L-carnitine, Marigold Extract, Rosemary Extract, Preserved WithNatural Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32% Crude Fat (min) 10% Crude Fiber (max) 12.3% Moisture (max) 8% Important Notice: A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amara J.
My fiance and I have been feeding our kitten this ever since we heard about Blue Buffalo's mishap I know they stated that it only affected the dog food but you can never be too cautious . Our kitten Salem had this disgusting hard brownish hair when we adopted her and they told us that she was going to stay like that but i have to tell you that once she started eating this food she shed all that disgusting hair and now she has a soft silky coat shes kept her weight shes more energetic she eat this with joy i have honestly seen no disadvantage to this food i will say it is a little pricey but for the outcome that we received it is completely and utterly worth the buy!
Good Luck to your kittens and wishful thinking guys.
Daphne W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When my cat was a kitten he could not eat enough of this stuff!! I felt good about giving it to him knowing that he was getting a great quality of food & nutrients to ensure he healthy & growing!! Definitely recommend!!
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 4 cats loved this food! We have 4 cats so it's tricky to find one that works for all of them, but this was a winner! Wish it was available more places though!
Keira P.
San Francisco, CA
I've been switching my kitten food between this one and another. She gets bored of the same food everyday, she won't eat it for more than a week straight. But she loves it when she does.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Personally my cat enjoyed this food. Royal canin is a pretty respected and well known brand. You can expect a high quality with this brand. Our family vet recommended this brand as well.
Martika B.
Biloxi , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My new kitten has a very sensitive stomach, and he loves this food as it's very easy on his stomach! We're so happy to have found a product that works for him!
Lesa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Product. The ingredients are no nonsense and healthy for your kitten. No fillers or additives. Less stool and gas produced as well.
Becca H.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recommend initially by my vet for our two kittens. They love this food and prefer it to other brands. We've continues to buy it over the past few months. Definitely makes their coats shinier!
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Opino que dentro de su componente podrian hacerle o ponerle un olor mas llamativo a los peŕros xq al mio aveces le pasa que no lo voltea ni a ver
Mary  H.
Where can I buy this?
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Hola, alguien que me explique que funcion tiene?