Royal CaninA Kitten Food

From 4 months until maturity, a kitten's growth rate actually slows, and energy requirements are different. At the same time, it is increasingly important to provide the right nutrient balance for optimal development. Features: Formulated to provide your kitten with just the right amount of nutrients required to promote healthy growth Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Kitten Flavor: Original Primary Ingredient: Brewers Rice Package Weight: 12oz, 3.5 lb, 7 lb and 15 lb bags Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Corn, Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Hydrolyzed Yeast, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamins [DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta L.), Trace Minerals [Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate] , L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34% Crude Fat (min) 16% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 8% Caloric Content: This diet contains 3858 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 370 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal CaninA Kitten Food!
Berville sur mer
My cats love these croquettes. Perfect for growing kittens. They are of good size and their smell is not unpleasantThey are of good size and their smell is not unpleasantPerfect for growing kittensPerfect for growing kittens
My cat loves royal canin food i think the kitten one is chewy and easy to eat and thats why he loves eating it and it has a lot of good stuff for the kittens that helps them develop and have stronger bones and i really think the size of the product is great and lasts a while.
STOGUMBER
Tried a very cheap brand of food before this for the kittens and it was not sitting well in their stomachs. One trip to the vets later - this food was recommended by them, much better for the kittens
Mississauga , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Gave the balanced diet that my kitten needed she really enjoyed the flavor. It's a reasonable price Plus an age of a kitten you can feed them as much as you want.
Royal CaninA Kitten Food uploaded by Rosa W.
Whilst Royal Canin is considerably more expensive than a lot of other brands, it’s easily the best. It’s what was recommended by my vet when I first rescued my kittens , and they now won’t touch anything else. I tend to mix two different varieties together - at this stage kitten kibble with adult Bengal as the latter is larger and therefore their teeth work harder to break it down.
My 9 week old kitten adores this food, it fills him up a treat, the taste must be incredible by the way he munches it down. We’ve noticed how much of a health difference it’s given him, we originally put him on wiskas but he wasn’t keen Royal Canin is his favourite now!
My kitty has been on royal canin ever since I’ve rescued her. She’s great and have never had allergies or any health issues. It is a bit pricey but the value is great for a student budget. However home cooked food is still the best
gold coast
Kittens love these biscuits, a few of them even prefer the dry food over the wet food so they must be pretty tasty - either that or my cats are just weird which is more than likely. Highly recommend
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Royal CaninA Kitten Food uploaded by Carrie L.
My little Winter loves this stuff!! We tried to switch cat food bc we found it was a bit too pricey considering we have 4 cats and only one was eating it. Well Miss Winter WAS NOT having it!!! We tried two cheaper but still good quality kitten foods and she refused to eat both!! We then bought Royal Canin Kitten again and she is now eating like a little piggy!! 🐷
My little kitten grew up on this product and has chowed it down constantly. She loves it. Doesn’t need heaps because it’s nutritionally sounds food. Cons are it costs a fair bit. However her coat is always shiny and she’s always happy! Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?