Royal CaninA German Shepherd Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Give your furry 4-legged friend a meal that's crafted to help himthrive by serving this Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition GermanShepherd Adult Dog Food, which features wholesome ingredients andnutrients that help improve digestive function and boost skin andcoat health. The food's exclusive kibble shape is designedspecifically for your breed. Vitamins and minerals help supporthealthy bones and joints. Features: Unique kibble shape designed specifically for yourGerman Shepherd; helps support healthy bones and joints; nutrientshelp boost digestive performance and skin and coat health Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Primary Ingredient: Brewer's Rice Calories per Serving: 3,785 kcals per kg; 322 kcals percup Package Weight: 30 lbs. Directions: For dogs with normal activity levels: 57.3 lbs.: 4-1/4 cups daily 61.7 lbs.:4-1/2 cups daily 70.5 lbs.: 5 cups daily 83.8 lbs.: 5-3/4 cups daily 88.2 lbs.: 6 cups daily 97 lbs.: 6-3/8 cups daily For dogs with high activity levels: 57.3 lbs.: 5 cups daily 61.7 lbs.: 5-1/4 cups daily 70.5 lbs.: 5-7/8 cups daily 83.8 lbs.: 6-5/8 cups daily 88.2 lbs.: 6-7/8 cups daily 97 lbs.: 7-3/8 cups daily Ingredients: Brewer's Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Chicken Fat, Pork Meal, Natural Flavors, Powdered Cellulose, WheatGluten, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, SodiumSilico Aluminate, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, PotassiumChloride, L-Tyrosine, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Hydrolyzed Yeast, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source of VitaminE), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Sourceof Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, PyridoxineHydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement, ThiamineMononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, VitaminB12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, see more...

Stephanie f.
Pickerington, OH
My dogs love this food! The second we put it in there bowls there was no trying to get them to eat it they automatically loved it! They have no health problems anymore and it's perfectly priced for my dogs. I would totally recommend this to any person that has a German Shepherd let alone one that's a picky eater!
Lizzy E.
Orem, UT
My Shepherd loves this food he gets so excited when it’s time to eat. He is a happier dog on this food and doesn’t have stomach issues. I buy mine dog food from petsmart. I would recommend this food to anyone.
Skyla P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand my dog will eat but I wish they made a specific brand just for him, he's a Japanese Akita. Also, I wish they made flavors suck as chicken, beef, duck,fish, pumpkin, carrots, etc.
Just so I don't buy my dog the same thing all the time.
Alexandra W.
My dog loves this dog food and it is really good for him. We had lots of problems with him holding down food in till we switched him over to this food. His coat is a lot shiner too.
Joni W.
North Adams, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Royal Canin is pretty much a scam. Think of this way just because you're the same race as someone else.. Does that mean you can eat the same food? No. Obviously our bodies are each different. Same thing with dogs not all Shepard's bodies can digest the same things due to "allergies" or "intolerances". This food is loaded with wheat, corn, soy, and by products..none of which you'd encourage to feed your pets. Most of RC pet food is identical on the ingredient panel.. Just the ingredients are moved in other orders. I'd advise switching to something that says "large breed" with more of a holistic ingredient panel.
Jill P.
Wylie, TX
My fur babies love this food!! You can definitely tell their bodies are absorbing the “real” food as there is less waste. Yup. Less poop y’all!!
Yvonne T.
Spartanburg, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepherd loves hair! It keeps her coat shiny and healthy! The adult food is made in larger kibbles that she loves to eat.
Tania D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a German Shepherd who was poisoned by some terrible person, but survived. At first she had to have a soft diet, but she recoveres pretty well and our vet recommended this food for her. She is doing very good and loving the food.
Jatzibe B.
I love this food for my dog. He was really skinny and did not eat any type of food and after eating this food he recovered his body and the hair became healthier and more beautiful.
Kelsey B.
Ottawa, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we adopted our GSD from the shelter, she was underweight and had a coarse, thin coat - after 2 Mo the on this food, she is now at an ideal weight and soft!