BY ROYAL CANIN

Keep your adult Chihuahua healthy and happy when you serve him or her a delicious meal with this dog food. Specially formulated just for your Chihuahua, the food is loaded with healthy ingredients like L-carnitine, beneficial antioxidants and sodium to promote proper heart functions. The food's texture produces a brushing effect when chewed while the formula helps reduce the formation of plaque to ensure a clean, healthy mouth. Satisfy your little Chihuahua's delicate appetite with a delicious, nutritious meal designed just for him or her with this Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua 28 Adult Dog Food. The formula features quality ingredients and natural flavorings, and is packaged in a controlled atmosphere to ensure your Chihuahua digs into a fresh, tasty dish. Packed with L-carnitine, a synergistic combination of powerful antioxidants and an optimal supply of sodium, the food promotes healthy heart functions to keep your miniature 4-legged friend healthy, happy and active. While your pooch enjoys a savory meal, he or she will be working towards a cleaner, healthier mouth, thanks to the plaque-reducing formula and texture that gently brushes your dog's teeth when chewed. For mature or adult Chihuahuas older than 8 months Quality ingredients and natural flavorings deliver a taste your Chihuahua will love Packaged in a controlled atmosphere to preserve flavor L-carnitine, vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine, polyphenols from green tea and a moderate supply of sodium support your dog's heart functions Tartar-reducing formula helps promote good dental hygiene Textured pieces of food produce a brushing effect when chewed to reduce plaque buildup and support dental health Healthy formula controls the volume and odor of your dog's stool Feeding Instructions: Feed 1/4-3/8 cup to dogs weighing 2.2 lb.; feed 3/8-1/2 cup to dogs weighing 3.3 lb.; feed 1/2-5/8 cup to dogs weighing 4 see more...

• Do you recommend this for a 7 yo Chihuahua? 1 Answers
  • I have 2 chihuahua mixes and wonder if they would benefit from th...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Liz T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After multiple tries with different brands, this was the only food my Chihuahuas enjoy. It is small enough that they don’t struggle to eat. It is costly but they eat such a small amount, it does last. This will be the only brand of dry food I will buy for them.
Nicole P.
roselle park
For many years I tried multiple dog brand foods and with each one my dog seemed to get bored of it easily and just turn her nose away. Ever since she has tried royal canin she has loved it and is no longer a picky eater.
Morgan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All I have ever fed my pupper and she seems to love it. If you check out further what differs it from other food, they enhancr the scent so littler dogs are more intrigued with their smaller noses.. Not sure hie much truth there is to I, but we did go looking because our cat would not stop eating our dogs food so we figured maybe it just smelled extra good to him
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Royal canin knocks it out of the park and the dog food department. I have never come across a dog food that’s my pet or somebody that I pets at four did not like. It is delicious, or it must be, because it is the only brand of dog food that the dogs seem to chow down on
M A.
My dog loves this brand of dry food, which I usually buy from Petco. The morsels are smaller sized to fit the needs of smaller chihuahua mouths and they're shaped to help scrape off some tartar buildup in their teeth, which is great as this breed is prone to dental problems.
Kimberly W.
middleburg
My chihuahua was very picky about food before I brought this home. The pieces are small enough for her to eat easily and it keeps her regulated and her coat beautiful
J B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My wife and I have a one year old Chihuahua and switched her over from the puppy Chihuahua Royal Canin dog food to the adult version and it was a very smooth transition for her. They recommend mixing dog foods when changing the dog food so we did that but shy of the recommended length and it didn't seem to give her any stomach problems they said would happen when switching dog foods. She is a 4.8lb Chihuahua and we give her just shy of a half cup in thirds throughout the day. She is high energy so sometimes she needs just a little bit more food but highly recommend to anyone with a Chihuahua. Just a for warning it is a little pricier but it is worth it. I also recommend buying the biggest bag because in the long run you payless for that then you would the smaller bags.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a year and a half old chihuahua baby who loves this food. If you are a chihuahua owner you know how hard it can be to get your baby to eat.

He did have issues for awhile where he started eating our Dane's food and wouldn't eat his. Once we got this food back out it was like his food was a treat for him! I am thoroughly impressed with this brand and breed specified food.!
jennifer g.
I love buying this brand and this specific bag for my baby . since she is a small dog , her teeth are quite small and can't eat big things. so I tend to buy food that she can nibble on quite easily . as well it has lasted me for a while and my dogs loves it
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Royal Canin my veterinarian recommended it and I stuck with it since day one, my Pekingese loves it. I get the chihuahua one because my puppy’s size it about the same to a chihuahua and the food is in small Star/flower shapes. Making it easy for their small mouths.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I have 2 chihuahua mixes and wonder if they would benefit from this food. One of them is about 10 years old and the other is about 4. Would it help them reach their proper weight and make their fur richer? What are the benefits of this food?
Ines G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you recommend this for a 7 yo Chihuahua?