BY ROYAL CANIN

Keep your adult Chihuahua healthy and happy when you serve him or her a delicious meal with this dog food. Specially formulated just for your Chihuahua, the food is loaded with healthy ingredients like L-carnitine, beneficial antioxidants and sodium to promote proper heart functions. The food's texture produces a brushing effect when chewed while the formula helps reduce the formation of plaque to ensure a clean, healthy mouth. Satisfy your little Chihuahua's delicate appetite with a delicious, nutritious meal designed just for him or her with this Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua 28 Adult Dog Food. The formula features quality ingredients and natural flavorings, and is packaged in a controlled atmosphere to ensure your Chihuahua digs into a fresh, tasty dish. Packed with L-carnitine, a synergistic combination of powerful antioxidants and an optimal supply of sodium, the food promotes healthy heart functions to keep your miniature 4-legged friend healthy, happy and active. While your pooch enjoys a savory meal, he or she will be working towards a cleaner, healthier mouth, thanks to the plaque-reducing formula and texture that gently brushes your dog's teeth when chewed. For mature or adult Chihuahuas older than 8 months Quality ingredients and natural flavorings deliver a taste your Chihuahua will love Packaged in a controlled atmosphere to preserve flavor L-carnitine, vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine, polyphenols from green tea and a moderate supply of sodium support your dog's heart functions Tartar-reducing formula helps promote good dental hygiene Textured pieces of food produce a brushing effect when chewed to reduce plaque buildup and support dental health Healthy formula controls the volume and odor of your dog's stool Feeding Instructions: Feed 1/4-3/8 cup to dogs weighing 2.2 lb.; feed 3/8-1/2 cup to dogs weighing 3.3 lb.; feed 1/2-5/8 cup to dogs weighing 4 see more...

• Do you recommend this for a 7 yo Chihuahua? 1 Answers
  • I have 2 chihuahua mixes and wonder if they would benefit from th...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
J B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My wife and I have a one year old Chihuahua and switched her over from the puppy Chihuahua Royal Canin dog food to the adult version and it was a very smooth transition for her. They recommend mixing dog foods when changing the dog food so we did that but shy of the recommended length and it didn't seem to give her any stomach problems they said would happen when switching dog foods. She is a 4.8lb Chihuahua and we give her just shy of a half cup in thirds throughout the day. She is high energy so sometimes she needs just a little bit more food but highly recommend to anyone with a Chihuahua. Just a for warning it is a little pricier but it is worth it. I also recommend buying the biggest bag because in the long run you payless for that then you would the smaller bags.
Lacey F.
Me and my husband have a 2 year old Chihuahua named gizmo and had been feeding her some off brand dog food who wasn't properly supplying her with the nutrition she needed.. now that we have been feeding her royal cabin Chihuahua food she has finally started to fill out and look healthy. I would totally recommend this.
Anne N.
My chihuahua is a very picky eater, and I heard that this dog food was good for chihuahuas and worked for picky eaters. I bought a bag (which was very pricey) and my chihuahua ate a few pieces, but stopped eating it. I still have a near full bag at home :(
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My pup loves it. Love that they had the amount you should be feeding them in chart form on the back of the bag. Also love there's adult and puppy versions.
Lindsay J.
Royal canin knocks it out of the park and the dog food department. I have never come across a dog food that’s my pet or somebody that I pets at four did not like. It is delicious, or it must be, because it is the only brand of dog food that the dogs seem to chow down on
jennifer g.
I love buying this brand and this specific bag for my baby . since she is a small dog , her teeth are quite small and can't eat big things. so I tend to buy food that she can nibble on quite easily . as well it has lasted me for a while and my dogs loves it
Kathleen C.
My Chihuahua has been on this food her whole life (11 years) and has an amazingly soft coat and is super active and healthy for her age. Only negative now is they recently changed their formula and now include "by-product" which is gross! So now the good healthier food has gone up in price by includes nasty chicken parts. Honestly, I'd avoid it. I'm currently trying to find a new food after 11 years.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
I have a year and a half old chihuahua baby who loves this food. If you are a chihuahua owner you know how hard it can be to get your baby to eat.

He did have issues for awhile where he started eating our Dane's food and wouldn't eat his. Once we got this food back out it was like his food was a treat for him! I am thoroughly impressed with this brand and breed specified food.!
Karina C.
INGLEWOOD, CA
The only dog food my dogs will eat! We tried 4 brands before choosing this and it's a clear winner. We even get our friends to buy it. It's a little pricey but it's worth it!
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
Absolutely best dog food I have the pickiest Eater in the world but my chihuahua loves this food he can't get enough I lover that the pieces are small and peeffect for him
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I have 2 chihuahua mixes and wonder if they would benefit from this food. One of them is about 10 years old and the other is about 4. Would it help them reach their proper weight and make their fur richer? What are the benefits of this food?
Ines G.
Do you recommend this for a 7 yo Chihuahua?