Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesRoyal Canin
Royal CaninA Bulldog 30TM Puppy Food

Royal CaninA Bulldog 30TM Puppy Food

Royal Canin's Bulldog Puppy 30 Dog Food features a combination of nutrients and digestible proteins, promoting intestinal and digestive health. Recommended for dogs 8 weeks to 12 months. Features: Breed specific food that helps balance intestinal flora, promotes good stool quality and contains digestible proteins Food Type: Bulldog Puppy Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Bulldogs, 8 weeks to 12 months Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Package Weight: 30 lb bag Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers rice, Oat Groats, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Natural Flavors, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta L.), Trace Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Chondroitin Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.8% Moisture (max) 10.0% Vitamin E (min)500IU/kg Vitamin C* (min) 200 mg/kg Glucosamine (min) 600mg/kg Chondroitin* (min) 100 mg/kg * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profiles.

I have 1 month old puppies, is this good for them?
Have a 6 month old bulldog puppy... is this food really worth the hype and price?
Start your review of Royal CaninA Bulldog 30TM Puppy Food!
Dennys C.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Royal CaninA Bulldog 30TM Puppy Food uploaded by Dennys C.
Royal CaninA Bulldog 30TM Puppy Food uploaded by Dennys C.
This food helps with my puppy’s digestive health. I have a maltipoo, I noticed that with this food, his coat was super soft and shiny.Royal Canin Small Indoor Dry Dog Food
Casey M.
Hoschton
My bulldog puppy loves this food! I love that the ingredients are so wholesome and grain free! My puppy has a lot of allergies and sensitivities and this food is perfect for him!
Michelle  I.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog really loves this food but since she’s still small we pour very little water on top of it so that it’ll soften a bit! The only thing I don’t like about it is that when does the restroom (both 1&2) it smells really bad! We tried different food and it’s not the same, with other food it doesn’t smell bad! That’s the only con this food has! If you can handle the stink go ahead!
Denett R.
compton
My puppy loves this food he looks great , really healthy and playful. Also makes his poop dry not like the other foods that would make it runny I would def keep purchasing
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was recommended to me by my vet! Never had any issues since switching to it and my dog can’t get enough
Alyssa T.
Firebaugh, CA
Started our dog on this food since we got him. It seems to fill him up. For the 3 times he eats a day. He seem to enjoy it. The smell is just like all the other dog foods. I keep repurchasing over and over for him.
Vanessa S.
Just switched my three month old English bully to this and he LOVES it!!! The price is a little steep but for a 30lb bag it seems your saving money since it should last about 70 days (a little over two months!)
Stacey U.
My English bulldog tried this when he was a baby. He seemed to like it, but my wallet didn't like the price.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Bought this for a bulldog I was fostering she seemed to like it. Not sure what the difference in ingredients on other dog foods but it's what the vet had been feeding her
Stephanie D.
I was recommended this brand by my good friend, and so far I've been told by different veterinarians that this is a great brand for dogs. I love the fact they have different kibbles for each unique breeds and for different stages in their life as well. The first kibble I brought for my pup was Nutro, which was the kibble he was eating before I got him. The reason why I switched was because I found out that Nutro was part of a list of dog food that could potentially cause heart disease. I was extremely worried and made the switch (of course I transition his food slowly). My pup enjoys his kibbles and it makes me happy that I am feeding him something that is healthy.