Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodRoyal Canin
Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food

Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food

Royal Canin knows what makes your Yorkshire Terrier puppy magnificent is in the details. Although they have big dog personalities, small breed Yorkie puppies have delicate little bodies with growing, silky coats that require special care. They can benefit from the right growth formula to provide immune system support and skin and coat care, as well as aid with digestion as they take on puppyhood. Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy dry dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Yorkie puppy. This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Yorkshire Terrier puppy with specific nutrients to help them thrive. The unique kibble shape and texture are specially designed for your Yorkshire Terriers short muzzle and level bite, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. An exclusive mix of antioxidants and vitamin E supports their developing immune system and keeps their body growing strong. Optimal levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus biotin, help give your Yorkshire Terriers growing long coat a beautiful shine. And high-quality proteins and prebiotics support healthy digestion to help promote optimal stool quality and reduce unpleasant stool odors. Once your Yorkshire Terrier puppy is over 10 months old, transition them to Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult dog food for precise nutrition into their adult years.

What is the first 5 ingredients?
Start your review of Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food!
Rachel R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food uploaded by Rachel R.
This was my puppy when I first brought her home (around 1.2 lbs). She was so tiny that she had a hard time eating the dry food that she was sent home with. I appreciate royal canin for making food that is the perfect size for my puppy and that includes all the nutrients for her specific breed. Also, and most importantly, she eats it and enjoys it!
Andrea C.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food uploaded by Andrea C.
This food was highly recommended by our vet & it’s what shes been eating since she was a baby. Seems to keep her cute & healthy. The only problem I had when she was eating the puppy formula is that she didn’t love it so I always had to mix in some wet food so she would eat it.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I purchased this food for my yorkie puppy but doing my research, quickly learned that corn shouldn't be in a dog's diet and corn is one of the first ingredients on the list in this dog food.  I love that it's a breed specific food and had ingredients to fit the need of a yorkie but the corn is what made me switch him to a brand that isn't full of fillers.  It's important to me that my yorkie eats a food that is actually good for him and full of healthy ingredients.  Protein should always be the first ingredient in any dog food and when I saw that corn was the 4th on the list, I just wasn't okay with that.
Zakiya D.
Humble, TX
My yorkie lovesssssssss this food his farts don’t stink. His coat is amazing he loves it
Salome B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have a micro teacup yorkie and she has been eating this food since she started eating dog food her vet loves the fact that she is on this helps keep her coat shiny and healthy
Gianna M.
Dallas, TX
After adopting 2 yorkies from a breeder (2 years apart) each one was sent home with this food. While I was so excited there was a food tailored just to their specific needs, my dogs were much less excited about it. Neither yorkie took to the food- often times turning up their noses. However, both of them LOVE the royal canin generic non-breed puppy food. I am not sure what is in the yorkie blend that makes them dislike it so.
FabiolaDe A.
I bought it qt PETCO - Since my puppy came to my house, i gave him this food and there is no way he likes other food... i will always have to go back to this one!! He loves it...
Holly P.
Florence, AL
I purchased a Yorkie puppy a few months ago. The breeder suggested that I use this food for him. He loves it. I haven't had any trouble getting him to eat it. The kibble is the perfect size for his small teeth and mouth. Great product so far!
Maria G.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My yorkie has been eating this dog food for years and she loves it, it helps her hair look shiny and she has a well balanced diet and weight, she is hyper and always full of energy she's 8 years old so she's not a puppy anymore and its great
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Excellent! We love Royal Canin and our Yorkies too! We've never had any problems with it and we actually suggest other people to buy it too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...