BY ROYAL CANIN

10 cups per bag. Over the last 40 years, Royal Canin has been committed to Health Nutrition with the aim of providing more precise nutritional answers, adapted to the specific needs of cats & dogs. Breed Health Nutrition: Tailor-made Nutrition for Pure Breed Dogs. An exclusive kibble for each breed: a concentration of technical expertise born from the unique knowledge of Royal Canin combined with the practical experience of Breeders. see more...

Mariana G.
Lynwood, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
After searching and searching for the right food for my fur baby, we finally came across this one. When she was first born, all food would make her poop blood and i spent lots in vet bills but when we fiudn this one, she started eating regularly and pooped normally. Amazing product!
Salome B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have a micro teacup yorkie and she has been eating this food since she started eating dog food her vet loves the fact that she is on this helps keep her coat shiny and healthy
Anne Marie P.
Saint, QC
I adopted an 11-month old Yorkie and I bought this food from the shelter since that's what she was eating before she got adopted. They suggested me the puppy formula since she had to get more nutrients but I will switch to the adult formula soon. My Jackie loves it!
zina w.
Its the best food for our dog! For some reason this is the only food where his breath actually smells normal and he looks super helathy and strong, which I guess is also due to the right diet...
Nikki M.
North York, ON
Very good product so far, in the beginning of when i bought this my dog was very hesitant to eat it, maybe he didn't like it or maybe he was being picky or maybe even he was still in transition of his old pet food to this.
Now he reallt enjoys eating it when i fill up his food bowl
Christina L.
toronto
This came recommended and my puppy loves it. We know it’s good for his size and he’s quite healthy. He’s not a great eater, but he likes this one the most.
María José U.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product suits my six yorkies. I have bought it for years and I definitely recommend it to others. It gives them a healthy skin coat and they love it!
Thale H.
My dog’s fur used to look weird and get really thin when she ate anything else than this. I would buy this food again
Vania L.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog food ever. It keep my dogs happy and a beautiful hair. I really recommend this brand and their pets food.
Rosaline C.
its good. however, it started getting harder to find these packs in local pet stores so we had to start buying per box from this one pet store which was a good 30 minutes ride away from home because apparently the company started to take it off the shelves back home in my country. i mean, thankfully by the time that royal canin was being taken off the shelves, my dogs had already grown up and were already eating the adult ones but there was one time when for a good 2 weeks or so, we had to buy a pack of these for my 2 y/o and 5y/o dogs since we couldnt find the adult ones anywhere. we had to add more than the usual 1 cup we give them though as it is technically smaller than the adult kibble