BY ROYAL CANIN

10 cups per bag. Over the last 40 years, Royal Canin has been committed to Health Nutrition with the aim of providing more precise nutritional answers, adapted to the specific needs of cats & dogs. Breed Health Nutrition: Tailor-made Nutrition for Pure Breed Dogs. An exclusive kibble for each breed: a concentration of technical expertise born from the unique knowledge of Royal Canin combined with the practical experience of Breeders. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Yorkie loves this food. Since he started eating dry foods he enjoyed it right away. I love this brand and recommend if your Yorkie is a picky eater.
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Excellent! We love Royal Canin and our Yorkies too! We've never had any problems with it and we actually suggest other people to buy it too!
Debra R.
Winchester
When I can get my Yorkie to eat dry food, he loves this. It is so good for him too. Will continue to buy, as long as he eats it.
Cherie C.
Nixa
This is the best dog food hands down . Keeps my dog healthy and his coat shiny . Price is ok for the quality .
Sondra D.
Valrico, FL
Perfect size for my tiny puppy’s mouth! Love the specific formulas that are breed and age specific!
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great stuff!!! Been using this for years. This is a must have if you have a Yorkshire.
Amy R.
Belle Chasse , LA
My Yorkie loves this food. She waits patiently every morning for me to pour into her bowl. She is a toy yorkie that weighs about 5.5#.
The price is a little expensive for 2.5 lbs. but I found if you purchase from chewy instead of the store it’s cheaper, however I found out that petsmart and chewy are the same company and they will price match in the store so if you see it cheaper online just show your checkout person the add and you will get it for the cheaper price.
Cristin C.
Wendell
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the first dog food brand I fed my dog and I continue on to feeding her the adult version of the same brand for adult Yorkshire Terriers. My dog enjoys this food and has not tried any other brand because I feel this is the best brand with the ingredients they have.
Anne Marie P.
Saint, QC
I adopted an 11-month old Yorkie and I bought this food from the shelter since that's what she was eating before she got adopted. They suggested me the puppy formula since she had to get more nutrients but I will switch to the adult formula soon. My Jackie loves it!
zina w.
Its the best food for our dog! For some reason this is the only food where his breath actually smells normal and he looks super helathy and strong, which I guess is also due to the right diet...