BY ROYAL CANIN

10 cups per bag. Over the last 40 years, Royal Canin has been committed to Health Nutrition with the aim of providing more precise nutritional answers, adapted to the specific needs of cats & dogs. Breed Health Nutrition: Tailor-made Nutrition for Pure Breed Dogs. An exclusive kibble for each breed: a concentration of technical expertise born from the unique knowledge of Royal Canin combined with the practical experience of Breeders. see more...

Lizzy E.
Orem, UT
My puppies absolutely love this food! Every time I go to feed them they get so excited and the food is gone within a matter of seconds. It is a little pricey but I would recommend it to anyone.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I purchased this food for my yorkie puppy but doing my research, quickly learned that corn shouldn't be in a dog's diet and corn is one of the first ingredients on the list in this dog food.  I love that it's a breed specific food and had ingredients to fit the need of a yorkie but the corn is what made me switch him to a brand that isn't full of fillers.  It's important to me that my yorkie eats a food that is actually good for him and full of healthy ingredients.  Protein should always be the first ingredient in any dog food and when I saw that corn was the 4th on the list, I just wasn't okay with that.
LILIA E.
The best for picky little eaters! This is the only brand that all of our dogs have loved, no issues, just happy doggies. Our yorkie puppy loved this as a puppy & loves the adult version as well now that she’s an adult. I only with the puppy stage version came in larger bags like the adult version does. Other than that, we highly recommend this brand...you won’t be disappointed!  Royal Canin® Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dog Food 2.5 lb. BagRoyal Canin® Yorkshire Terrier 28™ Adult Dog Food 10 lb. Bag
Madi B.
Cedar Falls
My babies loved this food when they were little. Small kibble for their small mouths! Had all the stuff in it to help them grow up healthy and beautiful. Great food, even though the price is a little high. I would definitely recommend if you have a yorkie baby.
FabiolaDe A.
I bought it qt PETCO - Since my puppy came to my house, i gave him this food and there is no way he likes other food... i will always have to go back to this one!! He loves it...
Gianna M.
Jacksonville, FL
After adopting 2 yorkies from a breeder (2 years apart) each one was sent home with this food. While I was so excited there was a food tailored just to their specific needs, my dogs were much less excited about it. Neither yorkie took to the food- often times turning up their noses. However, both of them LOVE the royal canin generic non-breed puppy food. I am not sure what is in the yorkie blend that makes them dislike it so.
Maria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My yorkie has been eating this dog food for years and she loves it, it helps her hair look shiny and she has a well balanced diet and weight, she is hyper and always full of energy she's 8 years old so she's not a puppy anymore and its great
Holly P.
Florence, AL
I purchased a Yorkie puppy a few months ago. The breeder suggested that I use this food for him. He loves it. I haven't had any trouble getting him to eat it. The kibble is the perfect size for his small teeth and mouth. Great product so far!
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great food! My vet recommended it for my yorkie puppy when I first got her. She is now a year an a half old and eating the adult version! She loves this food and is always excited when it's feeding time!
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
My puppy is currently eating this he seem to love it!! I buy it from Chewy and it comes quickly ! Very happy with this line and what the have to offer