Royal Canin® Yorkshire Terrier 28™ Adult Dog Food 10 lb. Bag uploaded by Alicia D.Royal Canin® Yorkshire Terrier 28™ Adult Dog Food 10 lb. Bag uploaded by Kirsten C.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Royal Canin MINI Canine Health Nutrition Yorkshire 28 Adult Dry Dog Food Complete and Balanced Diet Recommended for Yorkshire Terriers 10 Months of Age and Older Tartar Control: Promotes good teeth and mouth hygiene. The Yorkshire Terrier is especially prone to tartar and dental plaque formation. These phenomena can be very painful and in extreme cases can lead to teeth becoming loose or falling out. Specially designed kibbles help in the everyday maintenance of good tooth and mouth hygiene. The texture and shape of the kibbles have been scientifically designed to encourage the dog to chew, providing a tooth cleansing action for the Yorkshire Terrier. Long Coat Condition: Healthy skin and a beautiful coat for the Yorkshire Terrier adult. The Yorkshire Terrier is known and appreciated for the silkiness, gloss, and length of his coat. Coat quality can be directly related to diet and a specially formulated adult dry dog food may help to prevent, brittle, dry, greasy, or dull hair and itchy skin. Borage oil (from the borage herb) and salmon oil, as sources of omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, are combined with biotin (a B vitamin) to help maintain a silky coat and a skin in full health. Exceptional Taste: Encourages the delicate appetite of the Yorkshire Terrier adult. Whether they are truly sensitive or just a little fussy, some Yorkshire Terriers may not enjoy and even sometimes refuse to eat their food. To restore their desire to eat, an adult dry dog food in the form of soft kibbles, suited to their jaws and with intense flavors, may prove to be essential. Exceptionally tasty because of exclusive natural flavors and a selection of very high quality ingredients, like chicken and salmon meal. Wholesome & Natural Food with Vitamins and Minerals Natural, wholesome ingredients like chicken, salmon, rice, and oatmeal have each been carefully selected for their superior nutrient values (protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, and minerals). Every Royal Canin diet is formulated to provide the optimal combination of these nutrients to provide the best possible nutrition and exceptional palatability. see more...

Haydee R.
Haydee R.
I feed all my Yorkies with Royal Canin. I've tried other brands and the food smelled bad and my dogs didn't like those either. They really love RC and I've never had any issues with it.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Canyon, TX
My dog loves this food BUT she suddenly started gaining a lot of weight when she ate it. Had to stop buying it because of high fat content.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
This is the only dog food that The legen "wait for it" dary Brofessor Mosby will eat. The kibble is small enough for his tiny mouth and he is eager to be fed when I place it in his bowl. Other yorkie lovers will know, these little guys tend to pick all day long yet eat very little, this bag last an incredibly long time.
Lisa l.
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
I breed Yorkies and this is the only brand I trust. Never had digestive or allergy problems while using this brand. The pups love it.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
The breeder I got my Yorkie from recommend this food when I got her, so I have fed this to her since she was a puppy. She likes it.
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
I began giving this food to my dog because she has skin issues, she's allergic to a lot of things and makes her skin greasy and smelly. But this food was perfect. It gave her shiny, beautiful hair, odorless skin and a she absolutely loved it. It's expensive compared to others but I think it's really good and if you can afford it's totally worth it.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Lexington , KY
The best dog food out there! I have a 2 pound Yorkshire terrier and she LOVES this dog food. I buy hers at PetSmart . It is a little pricey but worth it. Your pup will thank you. Would recommend for every dog owner to try this out!
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
My yorkie Borla absolutely loves this food. It was recommended to me when she was a puppy, and I have stuck with it ever since. She always is happy to eat it!
Merissa P.
Merissa P.
My dog absolutely loves her food. She is such a picky eater and gobbles her food right up. It is a good value for what you pay. I find this bag will last 2-3 months with my dog eating 1 cup a day (roughly)
Kellie K.
Kellie K.
Ottawa
Royal Canin food is full of by-products that our pets should never be fed. Do not let them fool you, no by-product is good or safe for our pets. By-products are things like beaks, claws, meat deemed unsafe for human consumption (if it is not safe for us to eat, then it is not safe for our fur babies)! I have also been informed that they use saw dust as a filler that is of course not on the list of ingredients. Please, do you and your pets (Yorkies) a favour and switch to a better higher class of food, you won't regret it.
Think about it, you wouldn't eat fast food everyday, so why should your baby!
I'd rate this food a zero but this site won't let me!!

Signed,