BY ROYAL CANIN

Royal Canin MINI Canine Health Nutrition Yorkshire 28 Adult Dry Dog Food Complete and Balanced Diet Recommended for Yorkshire Terriers 10 Months of Age and Older Tartar Control: Promotes good teeth and mouth hygiene. The Yorkshire Terrier is especially prone to tartar and dental plaque formation. These phenomena can be very painful and in extreme cases can lead to teeth becoming loose or falling out. Specially designed kibbles help in the everyday maintenance of good tooth and mouth hygiene. The texture and shape of the kibbles have been scientifically designed to encourage the dog to chew, providing a tooth cleansing action for the Yorkshire Terrier. Long Coat Condition: Healthy skin and a beautiful coat for the Yorkshire Terrier adult. The Yorkshire Terrier is known and appreciated for the silkiness, gloss, and length of his coat. Coat quality can be directly related to diet and a specially formulated adult dry dog food may help to prevent, brittle, dry, greasy, or dull hair and itchy skin. Borage oil (from the borage herb) and salmon oil, as sources of omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, are combined with biotin (a B vitamin) to help maintain a silky coat and a skin in full health. Exceptional Taste: Encourages the delicate appetite of the Yorkshire Terrier adult. Whether they are truly sensitive or just a little fussy, some Yorkshire Terriers may not enjoy and even sometimes refuse to eat their food. To restore their desire to eat, an adult dry dog food in the form of soft kibbles, suited to their jaws and with intense flavors, may prove to be essential. Exceptionally tasty because of exclusive natural flavors and a selection of very high quality ingredients, like chicken and salmon meal. Wholesome & Natural Food with Vitamins and Minerals Natural, wholesome ingredients like chicken, salmon, rice, and oatmeal have each been carefully selected for their superior nutrient values (protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, and minerals). Every Royal Canin diet is formulated to provide the optimal combination of these nutrients to provide the best possible nutrition and exceptional palatability. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Missy J.
Charlotte
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has exclusively eaten royal canin since he switched to adult food. He is 10.5 years old! Finding a puppy food he would eat was difficult, so I was worried about switching to an adult food. Here I am a decade later still buying the same adult food! Teddy Bear Jones highly recommends royal canin! (He is a Silky Terrier not a Yorkie, but this is the closest breed for the food.)
Kara D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1-year old Morkie, which is a breed mixed between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese. I wanted a food for her that would support the health issues/deficiencies that are specific to her breed. The breeder I bought her from used Royal Canin, so I continued to as well. I knew if they used that brand, it must be a good one. And so far, it has proved to be. She loves it and we've have no issues with this food at all. I would highly recommend!
Kenya L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is also excited for food. Especially food she love and I can say that she does love her Royal Canin. She dances everytime she see me grab the bag. Not only does my dog love but I love all of its benefits. It’s designed for Yorkshire terriers over 10 months , omega 3&6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health , great nutrients selection for pets health , kibble size , shape and texture to encourage chewing and many more amazing things about this food.
Monica J.
Tommy has been eating this food for years! At least 8 years and we've never had any problems with it! This year we'll be changing his food since he's getting older and I hope we find something as good as this food has been!
Annah W.
Millry, AL
My dog has been eating Royal Canine since we got her! We just recently switched to the adult food. She LOVES it! It is a little pricey, but it is totally worth it! She is a Yorkie, and is very picky with her dog food. But she absolutely enjoys this one! So do I;))
Mary F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Royal canin It’s the best dog food, It have all nutrients to develop the good health of our pets, our yorkies loves this food, We bougth this food on Amazon or Petsmart. I will buy It again
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a Maltese who is pretty much the pickiest dog ever. He got to the point that he'd starve himself then throw up foam? It was awful. I brought him to the vet and they explained this was common among toy breeds and to buy this food in particular. They said it's made to taste good since it's the smallest breed. He loved it! My dog doesn't starve himself anymore. Thank God. I suggest this food if you have a picky eater on your hands too.
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food that The legen "wait for it" dary Brofessor Mosby will eat. The kibble is small enough for his tiny mouth and he is eager to be fed when I place it in his bowl. Other yorkie lovers will know, these little guys tend to pick all day long yet eat very little, this bag last an incredibly long time.
gabriela m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I began giving this food to my dog because she has skin issues, she's allergic to a lot of things and makes her skin greasy and smelly. But this food was perfect. It gave her shiny, beautiful hair, odorless skin and a she absolutely loved it. It's expensive compared to others but I think it's really good and if you can afford it's totally worth it.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
The best dog food out there! I have a 2 pound Yorkshire terrier and she LOVES this dog food. I buy hers at PetSmart . It is a little pricey but worth it. Your pup will thank you. Would recommend for every dog owner to try this out!