royal canin x-small puppy dog food

At Royal Canin, we live by the conviction that pets are not people; they are exceptional animals with unique nutritional needs that are distinctly different from our own. Royal Canin uses nutrient-based formulations to provide individualized health nutrition for cats and dogs. Over 40 years of research, observation and development continuously improve our understanding of pet nutrition.

royal canin x-small puppy dog food why is there a shortage on this product ?
What’s the better brand? Royal Canin, Hills Science, or Taste of the Wild? Which one decreases the occurrence of tear stains?
Start your review of royal canin x-small puppy dog food !
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
very nutritious got all the vitamins they need so you can have a healthy pet.. he love this food never had to chance his food or diet from this
Sophy T.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Una vez mi perrito probó este producto y le encanto, además de ser a muy buen precio realmente lo recomiendo, además que tiene las vitaminas necesaria para darle fuerza a mi cachorrito de seguir su día feliz... I love it
Katherine  .
Coral Gables
This brand is Amazing, I used with my dachshund for more than 10 years , till she passed. Now I have a new puppy and that’s the only food he eats. This is the only brand I trust
Emily G.
San Diego, CA
royal canin x-small puppy dog food  uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Amazon
When my dog was a puppy, she loved this brand and type of Royal Canin the best. Something about the crunchiness really had her going crazy for it. It also didn't make her breath smell like dog food! It's a great item!
Angela P.
I came across this brand from a breeder and I love it for my puppy. I wish I had always known about it. I know it makes my dog healthier. It definitely meets my expectations. I highly recommend. royal canin x-small puppy dog food
Salome B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
Since I have a micro teacup yorkie this gives her just the right size to be able to fit in her mouth comfortable and makes it easier for her to chew.
Christa J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I get this for my Yorkie. He is 3lbs 2oz. I am soon switching him to the adult version of this. I actually already have it. But still have a lot of the puppy left. He a little over a year now. I had a originally gave him the Yorkshire Terrier royal canin one but it did not settle well on his tummy. He does much better on this one. I have no issues with this as of yet.
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
royal canin x-small puppy dog food  uploaded by Summer S.
We bought this for one of our pomeranian puppies when she was first able to start solids. We watered it down a bit to soften it up, and the consistency turned out perfect. She seemed to liked it and digested it well without any issues. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but it's a great, HEALTHY introductory to solids.
k H.
I bought a new puppy & petsmart suggested royal canin for him & i bought it. He flourished! He enjoyed it. It was easy to digest and he grew quickly & was definately getting what he needed nutrient wise. Great product!
Cassandra P.
This is the brand of dog food the vet suggested for my dog. It's one of the only brands he will eat! Only thing is the smell is gross and strong!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Santiago V.
Santa Ana
il y a un mois
royal canin x-small puppy dog food why is there a shortage on this product ?
Danielle M. il y a 11 jours
Not sure, I’m having an issue with my dog’s food (ROYAL CANIN DRY PV) having shortages or being temporarily out of stock! I was able to get a bag through the veterinary pharmacy but they were also out of the smaller size bags.