BY ROYAL CANIN

At Royal Canin, we live by the conviction that pets are not people; they are exceptional animals with unique nutritional needs that are distinctly different from our own. Royal Canin uses nutrient-based formulations to provide individualized health nutrition for cats and dogs. Over 40 years of research, observation and development continuously improve our understanding of pet nutrition. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
This stuff is great dog food. It's more expensive than some brands but I feel that the quality is worth it. It's a brand that I can trust. If it's royal canine, I know that it's worth the money and my dog will enjoy it.
Dee R.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My mom use this food for her dogs and they really love it, they dont get sick of their stomag like with many others
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
I have a Pomeranian and she used to puke every dog food up. Until I tried this kind of food she hasn't! It's great and if you buy the giant bags of it it'll last you for over a year!! I still have lots of dog food and I bought a bag in July 2016