BY ROYAL CANIN

At Royal Canin, we live by the conviction that pets are not people; they are exceptional animals with unique nutritional needs that are distinctly different from our own. Royal Canin uses nutrient-based formulations to provide individualized health nutrition for cats and dogs. Over 40 years of research, observation and development continuously improve our understanding of pet nutrition. see more...

Samantha B.
Northfield , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bigger bags will give you better value for your $ so its worth springing for them. Dog likes the food and she seems happy and healthy on it. Formulated specifically for dogs under 15lbs, there are not many other brands out there that are focused on digestive health for tiny dogs.
KATIE M.
GREAT FALLS, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a very sensitive stomach. We went in this food as she kept getting sick on other brands. This brand is perfect for her needs and the small bites are easier for her to chew.
V L.
Brooklyn, NY
The 14lb bag lasts us for like 5 months - only bad thing is finding space to put the huge bag away - my apt is small so sometimes i will opt in for the smaller bag
Lindsey W.
This stuff is great dog food. It's more expensive than some brands but I feel that the quality is worth it. It's a brand that I can trust. If it's royal canine, I know that it's worth the money and my dog will enjoy it.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom use this food for her dogs and they really love it, they dont get sick of their stomag like with many others
Dalia R.
cairo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
At first when I started purchasing this my poodle terrier didn't like it much but after some getting used to she prefers it over any other dry food. I've noticed it's helped with her potty making it more timely but the con is that it's smellier than usual so it's mixed feelings with this one.
Rébecca M.
Gatineau , OR
My dog Théo love this food, he’s a 7lbs Pomchi and so he has specials needs. He eats about 2/3 cup to 1 cup a day and it’s enough for him. He has a lot of energy, he’s playing a lot and he never looks tired! This food make his fur looks shiny and fluffy.
Amy H.
prestonpans
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. He hasn’t even turned his nose up at this (and hopefully never does).
He seems to enjoy the flavour. The smell is not to bad to us human. Has the right balance of nutrition in it. The only down side is that it’s pretty expensive
Chiara M.
Varese
My dog ( he is a Chiuaua ) loves it. He is so picky with his food; this is the only one he eats.
I suggest you to try this because it’s soo good for your little puppy!
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a Pomeranian and she used to puke every dog food up. Until I tried this kind of food she hasn't! It's great and if you buy the giant bags of it it'll last you for over a year!! I still have lots of dog food and I bought a bag in July 2016