Royal Canin X-Small Adult Dry Dog Food

Your extra-small dog has big nutritional needs. Their boundless, playful energy needs a diet that can keep up with them. And since they have tiny jaws and miniature teeth, they need a kibble small enough to pick up and chew. Not only that, these petite pooches are pretty picky when it comes to the food they eat. Royal Canin X-Small Adult dry dog food is targeted nutrition to support your mini dog’s playful nature and petite size. It’s formulated with adapted energy levels to meet the high energy needs of miniature and toy breed dogs. Ideal levels of EPA and DHA support healthy skin and a beautiful, shiny coat. Highly digestible proteins and precise levels of fibers help promote healthy digestion. This extra-small and highly palatable kibble is designed for tiny teeth and jaws, pleasing even the pickiest of eaters. Add a variety in texture with Royal Canin Adult Beauty wet dog food. And when your dog reaches their later years, there’s Royal Canin X-Small Adult 8+ and X-Small Aging 12+ to help keep them happy and healthy as they age.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin X-Small Adult Dry Dog Food!
Laryssa G.
Lowell
Been buying it since he was a puppy was sugested by the seller he seems to like it went from the puppy stage to the adult stage
Míša R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been buying this dry food for my Pomeranian. They like the food. This dry food was recommended to me at Europe . So I trying to buying just this dry food. It's more expensive than another brands but it's worthy
Mercedez G.
Apopka, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I’ll never buy another dog food. My little Long Haired Chihuahua loves this food. The small bites are small enough for her little mouth and she really does seem to enjoy this food. My cavalier likes it too!
Reyna R.
Texas City, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
I think is a good one! Although I got the wrong age one, my new puppy loves it! Is a lot easier than regular, cause is extra small bites.
Annette L.
Pleasanton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Royal Canin X-Small Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Annette L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
We feed this dry food to our 4-year old chihuahua. He loves the tiny kibble size and he seems to find it very tasty. Teddy was a rescue dog we adopted from the ASPCA 3 years ago; when we first got him his coat looked terrible and he was so scrawny, thanks to Royal Canin his coat is now super shiny and silky and his eyes are bright. Royal Canin is also great for small poops that don’t smell terrible. If you have a tiny dog that’s less than 10lbs this is a top-choice food.
Shelly D.
Somerset, KY
Our veterinarian recommended Royal Canin to us several years ago and we’ve been using it ever since. Our dog loves it. We have tried a variety of other dog foods, but none have compared to Royal Canin. I love that they have breed specific food that has properties specific to the needs of each breed. My only complaint is that I wish it weren’t so expensive for such a small bag. [product:royal-canin-x-small-adult-size-health-nutrition-dog-food]
sandra F.
Conway
Only brand food buy for my shih tzu they offer brand made just for breed of your dog because of breed what's best for skin and so on little pricey but worth it
Madeline A.
Silver Spring, MD
My picky dogs who like their steak and chicken only prepared a certain way love this dog food.
Lesley E.
Plano, TX
We love this dog food!! It seriously is my dogs favorite, we’ve used it forever!! Can’t say better things about Royal Canin
Ariel L.
Apopka, FL
Great dog food. My dog loves this food but it is a bit on the pricey side. I wish I could find the bigger bags but I guess a lot of the dogs in my area have this expensive taste as well.

Looking for your answer?