BY ROYAL CANIN

Weight Care Feline Care Nutrition is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.L.I.P. = 90% Protein DigestibilityL.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility (more than 90%), for digestive health and stool quality. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natalie M.
Kempton, IL
This is the only dry food my cats will eat. With four cats these bags last about 45 days.
Alex L.
Brampton , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love this and love sharing it with the dog! It has help tons in his weight lost journey, plus with it being so small, you don’t feel like you are underfeeding them at all!! Will be a go too for now on
Olivia S.
Surrey
My cat doesn’t eat this exact food but he’s hypoallergenic so he eats the “HP” product from this line and it’s so amazing! If you have a pet with this allergy or even if they don’t have it, your cat will love it! My cat can’t have fish, or most protein sources such as pork,beef,chicken ect, so he eats raw food like venison,duck,elk !!
My cat is obsessed with this food! I’m glad he likes it but he eats it so fast and literally begs for it. We mix it with Royal Canin oral care to help slow him down.
Gitana G.
The item might be good but most cats are not keen on this taste. Its' price is big and the cat will only eat this food if you mix it with other foods.
Jess M.
Cat likes it. Can’t honestly say I’ve seen a reduction in her weight but at least it’s a start! Some great offers at Pets at Home.
Nabila I.
Jeddah , Western Province
Great. My vet recommend it for my cats. Been feeding them this for years. They love it and don't want to eat anything else.
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A bit pricey but a great food that makes it easy to manage your cat's weight. Also, the different bag sizes help a lot.
Nour N.
Giza
It so good for my cat. The only brand I purchase and it has high quality in their food and packaging
Oksana S.
london
Royal Canin is producer of best dry food for both cats and dogs. All professionals will confirm this.