Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Ultamino Dry Dog Food, 19.8 Bag

BY ROYAL CANIN

* Please Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Anallergenic Formula Dry Dog Food is now Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Ultamino Dry Dog Food*Help your allergic doggy stay healthy with a specialized diet. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Ultamino Dry Dog Food is formulated for dogs with adverse reactions to food. Protein is broken down into single amino acids. These molecules are too small to provoke allergic reactions so they are absorbed easily, giving your dog the nutrition he needs. Added antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins support your pFed-Ex key health systems, while strengthening his immune system. Please Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets now ship directly from the Royal Canin facility closest to you via Fed-Ex ground only (Expedited shipping service is unavailable at this time). Because Royal Canin Veterinary Diets ship from Royal Canin facilities, these orders cannot ship to a P.O. Box, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses. Orders are typically shipped within 48 hours and will take one to two days to reach your home. Orders for Royal Canin Veterinary Diets will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 877-894-5034 or e-mailed to foodRX@petfooddirect.com see more...

Emily-Mae M.
Escondido, CA
My little boy, Wesley, a miniature Dachshund was diagnosed with allergies in November 2017. He was itchy, red and inflamed everywhere, and had yeast in his ears, on his elbows and in his lip margins. The dermatologist put him on a strict diet of Ultamino, which is made from chicken feathers, to determine if it was food allergies or environmental. Wesley LOVES this food. I’ve had no issues with him eating it. He’s also improved so much!! He barely itches, he hasn’t had an ear infection since Nov, and redness is gone. I definitely see the difference. Wesley sometimes gets into things he shouldn’t (chicken nuggets in the trash etc) and I can always tell as he’ll be sitting and itching non stop, and start going red again. Ultamino has helped my little guy out so much!! Just a warning, it does make the poop more solid and pebble-like, but that’s just the food, so don’t worry!
Leah E.
Cincinnati, OH
Supposed to help my dog and I guess it works- prescription so I had to get from the Vet. My only issue is the cost-over$60 a bag.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
I’m not positive this is the exact type but we use this brand for just about all of our animals. They go crazy over it. We have a diabetic dog and they have a specific prescription kind we get from our vet for her. She was on another type of diabetic food and would eat it but as soon as we switched to this brand she went crazy. We’ve been using this brand forever and never have problems
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
Royal canin, though very expensive, has genuinely helped my cats urinary problems. The Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Calm Dry Cat Food I’ve had her on urinary/calm food for about 2 years and she’s a totally different cat.
melissa m.
Kitchener, ON
I actually use the dental brand for my dog. He is a Boston terrier and they are notorious for sensitive tummies. He hasn’t had a problem with this food it is keeping his teeth clean and his tear stains have gone away!
member-05035
This product is SOOOOOOOOOO good for my dog who is alergic to everything under the sun. It smells bad but my dog likes it so thats good. Definitely would recommend.