Containing essential nutrients for management of calcium oxalate and struvite urolithiasis, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Olfactory Attraction Dry Food is formulated for the complete and balanced health of your cat. This kibble is highly-digestible and filled with the nutrition your pet needs every day. Please Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets now ship directly from the Royal Canin facility closest to you via Fed-Ex ground only (Expedited shipping service is unavailable at this time). Because Royal Canin Veterinary Diets ship from Royal Canin facilities, these orders cannot ship to a P.O. Box, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses. Orders are typically shipped within 48 hours and will take one to two days to reach your home. Orders for Royal Canin Veterinary Diets will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 877-894-5034 or e-mailed to [email protected]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Olfactory Attraction Dry Food, 7.7 lb!
Calgary
We love this food because it was recommended by a veterinarian and our cat also enjoys eating it. We also feel secure knowing that we are helping our cat have some level of prevention against stones and this food helps with that.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat really likes this, or at least he seems to enjoy it. I've tried several options for him but have gone back to this one because I like the assurance that this will help with any urinary/crystal development issues.
Stouffville, ON
Our cat that got operated for urinary problems is a very fussy eater, but when we started feeding this on vet's orders, he loved it! Haven't had urinary problems with him since
Port Colborne
This product is a little pricey but well worth it. My older cat (and our dog lol) love the flavour. Since starting our cat on it she has not had any urinary issues.
Burlington, ON
It’s great for my cat as he has kidney disease. My other cat used to eat it too. They both love(d) the taste and always look(ed) forward to eating it. I truly think that it helped keep my cat Pepper alive as long as it did, (almost 21 years) and is now doing the same for my cat Downey, who turned 20 in January. I am very thankful for this.
Cambridge, ON
My cat loves this food! We switched her to this dry food almost as soon as we adopted her as she had urinary tract issues. She LOVES the food and it’s worth the price!! I would definitely recommend to other cat owners 100% .. if your cats needs it! Do you research. The royal canin brand has a lot of varieties for your cats needs!
Spring Lake, NJ
Five years ago we found out that one of my cats has problems with the bladder. The doctor recommended this type of food to prevent more problems in the future. We mix it in with oral and with sensible. Like this we managed to keep our cats healthy and the urinary problems never reoccurred.
I've been using this food for my cats for 2 1/2 years now. I started using it when one of my cats ended up with a blockage due to urinary crystals. Since feeding them urinary s/o there hasn't been another issue. It saved my cat's life.
Oakville, ON
This food is a lifesaver especially with male cats that can easily have urinary problems. They enjoy it and eat it easily without fuss. It’s helped keep our cats away from the vets and out of pain with little effort.
Monterrey
This is perfect for my cat. She have some health issues (she is FIV+) and this food helps her a lot. The size of the food is perfect because she doesn't have the front teeth, so there is no problem chewing.

Looking for your answer?