Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodRoyal Canin
Veterinary Diets Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Olfactory Attraction Dry Food, 77 lb

Containing essential nutrients for management of calcium oxalate and struvite urolithiasis, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Olfactory Attraction Dry Food is formulated for the complete and balanced health of your cat. This kibble is highly-digestible and filled with the nutrition your pet needs every day. Please Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets now ship directly from the Royal Canin facility closest to you via Fed-Ex ground only (Expedited shipping service is unavailable at this time). Because Royal Canin Veterinary Diets ship from Royal Canin facilities, these orders cannot ship to a P.O. Box, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses. Orders are typically shipped within 48 hours and will take one to two days to reach your home. Orders for Royal Canin Veterinary Diets will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 877-894-5034 or e-mailed to [email protected]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Olfactory Attraction Dry Food, 7.7 lb!
Sandrita S.
San Juan, TX
I love this brand. They have good ingredients. All natural and my cat loveit😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 i recommend. 100%
jessica C.
it helps my cat with his urinary crystals and blockages and it seems to be addressing his problems, my vet prescribed it for him
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
My cat has to eat this brand of food to live. They make a treat as well & my cat goes crazy for them! They are a little bit expensive, but honestly not much. They are a prescription cat food & treat brand, but they make my cat happy.
Lara R.
My cat had urinary problems and it solved it in just a few hours, it’s amazing! She ate it for a few days and then she started with the other. My cat is a regular one. I’d totally recommend to cat owners.
Lauren P.
West Dundee, IL
After my cat had a vet visit indicating she had crystals in her urine she was placed on prescription Urinary SO to avoid any future issues. While this food is expensive she seems to love the flavor, it doesn't cause excessively stinky poops and she hasn't had any problems with crystals since. Overall I think it's done its job and I justify the high price tag by figuring it's cheaper to pay for this than more vet bells. I do prefer to buy the larger bag for overall value, however. I also have since switched her to the formula that has added satiety for cats (I've only found this for purchase at PetSmart) because she is always hungry from her regulated feedings. Overall a great food, though, and if you read reviews of this compared to other brands you will find it does not seem to cause as many health problems like kidney disease, etc. as other cheaper or grain-free brands do.
Lisa H.
Nashville, TN
This food is very costly but has completely stopped my cat from getting bladder infections when she is stressed. I now mix it with a grocery store brand and seems to be working better
Claudia C.
Medford, NY
Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Olfactory Attraction Dry Food, 7.7 lb uploaded by Claudia C.
Great product that saved my baby girl. she was diagnosed with bladder stones & immediately placed on this diet. Her urinary issues have been resolved & she loves her food. She has been on this diet for the last 2 years & still enjoys her food. She continues to do well with no new urinary issues. Thanks Royal Canin!
Danni D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Keeps my kitty from getting urinary crystals. No problems since we started him on it.
Amanda B.
Clintondale, NY
GREAT diet for FUS cats. I’ve had several male cats that have blocked & they are all on this diet currently. They all love it, and it has dissolved all crystals in their urine
Hailey C.
My dog has a urinary issue and my vet prescribed her this food. Since she has been on this, her urinary issue has gone away and she is back to her usual self

Looking for your answer?