Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food uploaded by Jessica H.Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food uploaded by Pamela M.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Royal Canin's Veterinary Diet Urinary SO is a specially formulated diet for cats with or at risk of developing feline lower urinary tract disease and predisposed to weight gain. Urinary SO works to effectively dissolve pure struvite uroliths and prevent struvite urolithiasis as well as calcium oxalate urolithiasis and calcium phosphate (brushite) urolithiasis. Urinary SO will also aid in the management of idiopathic (interstitial) crystitis. All food is shipped ground delivery. Please allow 7 to 12 days for your delivery to arrive. Please note, we do not ship pet food internationally. For more shipping info see more...

Bianca G.
I have two cats,a boy and a girl. Both cats are from the same litter. There names are Rengar & Rogue. Rengar LOVES the Royal Canin Urinary So canned food mixed with the same brand of dry food and some warm water. Rouge doesn't Care for the wet canned food but loves the dry food mixed with warm water. Keep in mind that all cats are different.
Alison B.
Our vet prescribed this when my male cat got an uti and was peeing in the corner around the house. Both of my cats seem to like it. It’s expensive compared to the other brands. I highly recommend getting the largest bag through chewy- you just put in your vets contact info for the prescription
Taylor A.
Springtown, PA
This food keeps my cat alive. Sounds dramatic but it’s true. We tried to switch to another food he got blocked again and had to pay 1200 to unblock him. Will never switch off this food ever again!!
Allyson B.
West New York, NJ
This company is amazing! Every pet that I’ve ever had i feed this amazing brand. It has been reliable with both my cats and dogs and i would never pick any other food for them. Hands down best food for
Pets.
Kellie C.
Lake Oswego, OR
We fed our cats this per former veterinary recommendation. It didn’t help them lose weight and did make them seem more hungry. We have since switched to a food ( same brand) with omega fatty acids which seems to keep their coats healthy and keeps them from overeating.
Kimberly B.
This product is great for my cat that has chronic lower urinary tract infections. While the food is expensive, it keeps my cat from having to go to the vet often and keeps him from having crystals in his urine.
Ashleigh M.
This food has been a miracle for my boy cat! He went to the vet for what I thought was a routine UTI, but turned into a bladder block with a 3 day stay. He had 2 catheters put in, and now can ONLY eat this food for forever. Since he has started this food, which has been almost 2 months, he has had 0 issues. My other cat, who has no urinary issues, loves the food as well. It smells good, and now he can't wait to be fed. I get the moderate calorie because he's a little on the chunky side. Also, getting the largest bag through chewy is the cheapest option IMO
Candice R.
I love this stuff, I have a cat who has problems with bladder infections and this stuff has helped her so much. It's $20-$40 depending on the bag size and I mix mine with a regular cat food so it lasts even longer. I highly recommend this for anyone struggling with the same problem - if you are you know how sad it is for them! Royal Canin Veterinary Diet ROYAL CANIN Feline Urinary SO 33 Dry Cat Food (17.6 lb)
Gillian D.
Between using this and the cat attract litter we have eliminated bathroom use outside of the litter box. Our boy has been in the ER multiple times because of blockages and has a horrible time with crystals in his urine. This stuff is wonderful but must be used in conjunction with other things.
Karen G.
San Antonio, Tx
My cat is on a speciality food to prevent urinary track crystals from forming. Royal Canin SO has proven to be the solution to the problem but the food is expensive and hard to find. This company filled the order quickly, at a good price, and the product arrived in perfect condition. I will order this product from them again.