Royal Canin Veterinary Diet ROYAL CANIN Feline Urinary SO 33 Dry Cat Food (17.6 lb) uploaded by Carrie L.Royal Canin Veterinary Diet ROYAL CANIN Feline Urinary SO 33 Dry Cat Food (17.6 lb) uploaded by Kimberly T.Royal Canin Veterinary Diet ROYAL CANIN Feline Urinary SO 33 Dry Cat Food (17.6 lb) uploaded by Cady L.

BY ROYAL CANIN

This nutrient-rich food is designed to help boost urinary tract health in your cat, and offers a delectable taste your cat will love. Help give your cat a nutritional boost with this Royal Canin Veterinary DietUrinary SO Cat Food. Formulated specifically to help support urinary tracthealth, this food is fortified with the vitamins and minerals your cat needs tothrive Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Urinary Tract Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Package Weight: 17.6Lb Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Corn, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavors, Soy Protein Isolate, Powdered Cellulose, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Sodium Bisulfate, Vegetable Oil, Taurine, Choline Chloride, DL-methionine, DL-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source Of Vitamin E), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement (vitamin B2), D-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta L.), Zinc Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite And Rosemary Extract Preserved With Natural Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 9.0% see more...

Stephanie Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had to switch both of my cats to this diet eventually after finding out they both had urinary crystals from the dry food I had been feeding them. I was worried they wouldn’t be happy about it because I assumed prescription food wouldn’t be the tastiest. Luckily, I was wrong! They both love it and it keeps their bladder healthy. The only complaint I could say is the food is very pricey but hey, if my fur babies are happy it is what it is.
Reese G.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat got a urinary infection and was blocked up. He had to go to the vet and have a catheter and IV put in. The vet said this was the only kind of food he could have now. Since then he has had no problem. The other cat also eats the same food and hasn’t experienced any problems either. I was nervous, because the food does smell bad, that they wouldn’t want to eat it but they do and are as excited for it as the regular food. Only down side is the price because I do have to buy it from the vet themselves.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
One of my beloved kitties developed urinary tract crystals so our vet switched her to Urinary SO and she hasn’t had anymore accidents outside of the litter box since! Most of the generic dry cat food brands are full of stuff that isn’t the greatest for your cat but people buy it because it’s cheap. This stuff has been great and such a relief for the both so us. No more peeing on the carpet or my bed from her (😑) and no more worrying from me. We have also switched our other cat to this same brand as well.
Bianca G.
I have two cats. A boy and a girl, both from the same litter. They both love to eat and will only eat this brand. I buy them the Urinary So. I always add a little warm water to there dry food to soften, and make it easier for them to digest.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 14 year old cat has been on a strict prescription diet with this food for over 5 years. He has had two urinary blockages within 10 years. After changing to this diet, he has not had another blockage. The food is expensive, but expected since it is a prescription diet.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats live this food.They enjoy the taste and texture.I like that it is preventing kidney issues in all of them especially the older ones.It is pricey but worth it for the amazing quality.
Rachel D.
My cat was having urinary issues about two years ago. The vet prescribed this dry food and it really worked! My cat has been super healthy since starting on this dry food. It’s a little expensive (especially with three cats) but I will never change to any other brand. I’m so thankful for this dry food.
Kyrstin C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been using this for a few years now for 2 of my cats that developed urinary issues. It's expensive but it works. I find it's cheapest to buy it on chewy.com. They seem to enjoy the taste because they're always waiting at their bowls for it when it's time to eat.
Meredith L.
This product has helped save my cats life. When he had a urethra blockage the vet told us to switch him to this food and he’s doing great ever since. It’s pretty expensive but it’s a small price to pay considering it has changed my cats health for the better.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I found out my cat had urinary crystals so my local vet told me to give this to him and it would work. He still gets them and it doesn’t help him at all. He eats it and still has the same problem. I will not be buying this food for almost $60 and it not work on my cat.
Baalika P.
What is the cheapest place to buy this food? And what serving size do you feed your cats? I have two male cats who are on this, and they go through a 7.7 lb bag in about a month...
Victoria C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a female cat that often decides to pee on things. She did it when she was younger so the vet put her on Royal Canin hypoallergenic food and it did help. But from time to time she does still pee. I am wondering if this would be better for her since it is urinary?
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How safe is this formula for kittens?
Francesca M.
Brick
This food was much more accepted by my male cat who was suffering with struvites. The other, well known formula, was left uneaten. Luckily, the vet credited me back and sold me the SO 33 Formula, along with a few cans of wet food. At least he ate. More importantly, make sure you mix some water in with the wet food. Water is especially important for your male cats to recover and in prevention of future attacks. This, and avoiding too much fish, tuna, etc. I have 18 rescues. Lucky for me only one has had struvites. I'm a not for profit so it comes as a blessing when some of this is donated. I keep it on hand, just in case. Unfortunately, another well known supermarket brand no longer makes their special care formula. I don't think the public knew this lo cost alternative worked just as well as the hi cost food, and provide 2 fish alternatives.I suppose it didn't pay for the co. to continue making it. What a loss.Back to SO 33. You need a prescription. Hi cost all around, but necessary.