BY ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET

ROYAL CANIN Veterinary Diet® is pleased to announce a formulation improvement to the canine GASTROINTESTINALTM LOW FAT can. The diet now addresses urinary health by promoting an environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals, indicated by the S/O Index icon found on the label. Product Features: Digestive Support: Helps to maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microfl ora and intestinal mucosal integrity Low Fat: Low fat concentration improves digestive function in dogs with hyperlipidemia or pancreatitis Fiber Balance: Low fi ber content ensures high digestibility, nutrient absorption, and limits colonic fermentation Antioxidant Complex: A precise blend of antioxidants helps support healthy immune system see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kristina W.
Every time my dog gets sick, or has any issues, I run to the vet to pick up a case of this. First of all, he LOVES it, I am sure he would prefer that I just fed him this, but on the regular, I mix in dry food. I always have this on hand. He loves the taste, and it never upsets his stomach. My only issue with wet food is that first, it's very expensive, second, it gives him bad breath, third, it doesn't provide any teeth cleaning benefit (like dry kibble does). I mix this with Royal Canin Shih Tzu dry kibble.
jessica l.
Calgary, AB
My vet recommended me this wet food when he was having crazy non stop diarrhea. They didn't know what was wrong with him because they gave him medication but that didn't help so they told me to replace his food with this and it handed his poop. But after awhile he was getting constipated, so I switched back to his regular food. I recommend this if your dog has diarrhea. I bought a whole case and ended up not using it all. But all of royal canin products are guaranteed so if your not satisfied you can return them (: