Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Weight Control Small Dog Dry Dog

You take pride in your dogs well being. This requires knowledge of what really makes him/her tick. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Small Dog Weight Control Formula Dry Dog Food is for adult small-breed dogs that may be prone to weight gain and urinary stones. This specially-designed kibble fits the jaws of your small breed dog, making it comfortable for him/her to eat. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Small Dog Weight Control Formula Dry Dog Food provides an antioxidant blend of vitamin C, vitamin E and taurine to help fight oxidative stress. Natural preservation is a matter of pride at Royal Canin because it ensures the freshness and quality of the diet. *Please Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets now ship directly from the Royal Canin facility closest to you (via UPS ground only, expedited service is unavailable at this time). Royal Canin Veterinary Diets do not ship from our distribution centers and cannot ship to a P.O. Box, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or Canadian addresses. On average, orders are shipped in 24 hours and will take one to two days to reach your home. Please note that orders for Royal Canin Veterinary Diets will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 877-894-5034 or e-mailed to [email protected]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Weight Control Small Dog Dry Dog!
10 months agoSaskatoon
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Great dog food for dogs on a diet. Its important to use a weight loss formula instead or a regular dog food as these are specially formulated for weight loss. Regular diets just fed in small amounts will cause weight loss but also risk malnutrition.
a year agoSouth Bruce Peninsula
This is all I buy for my fur babies and they love it. I can't say much about the weight control aspect- but my dogs aren't fat and this is all they eat so I'm gunna say it's accurate? The kibbles are fairly big, but still super easy for my little puppers to chew. They love this stuff and won't eat anything else. Happy dogs make this worth the extra few bucks! The fact that I can re-seal the bag like a zip-loc is also a huge bonus! It's nice that I don't have to worry about it spilling everywhere when the bag tips over... plus then it stays nice and fresh.
2 years ago
This was badly needed for my little pooch who put on weight after being castrated and has helped him maintain a healthy weight.