Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine URINARY SO Dry Dog Food uploaded by Angie T.

BY ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET

Give your dogs urinary tract system a boost with Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Dry Dog Food. Its specially formulated to prevent stones from forming, while increasing urine volume and maintaining healthy pH levels. Royal Canin SO offers your dog a complete and balanced meal and manages urinary tract disease. Please note that orders for Royal Canin Veterinary Diets will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 877-894-5034 or e-mailed to foodRX@pet360.com. see more...

• Has anyone else had issues getting their dog to eat this food? My p...2 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Marrero, LA
For now, I have to give this food a 3. My dog was diagnosed with kidney stones about a month ago and the doctor recommended this or the Hill's brand of urinary health food. He said it really depends on what they eat. For some reason, my girl HATES this stuff. I have to trick her into eating it every day, which is unfortunate because of how expensive it is. Hopefully it's doing it's job, though. She goes back to the vet soon to find out.
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Potsdam, NY
This dog food is great my small dog was diagnosed with bladder stones I immediately changed her food food in about 1 mon h her stones were gone! Amazing!! She loves the taste and continues months later to do well with it.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
My dog has less bladder infections than he had before so it makes me happy. He also loves his food and is so excited to eat it and with his last food he wasn't excited at all. It makes him drink more water, which, makes him eliminate more, preventing bacteria build up in the urethra. I recommend if your dog is having frequent bladder infections.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I worked at a vet for years and we would recommend this to our clients whose animals had bladder issues and they always seemed pleased with the food and the outcome it had on their pet. I believe it's a prescription food but I could be wrong.
Yarie R.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
My mini Schnauzer had been on this food for about 2 years. I give her the wet food. Per my vet dry food is the worst for dogs with stones issues so I'm conflicted as to why this is made.
Angie T.
Angie T.
Montreal
My mini schnauzer was diagnosed with bladder stones that had to be removed surgically. Ever since then, my vet recommended I feed him this and I've noticed my dog drinking alot more water, which is great considering he would hardly drink before. His coat looks great and he loves it, especially because the bits are small!
Marrero, LA
Has anyone else had issues getting their dog to eat this food? My pup seemed to hate it, and she's the kind of dog to eagerly eat whatever treats or food you put in front of her. I had to trick her into eating this.