Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Hypoallergenic PV Potato & Venison Dry Dog Food 7.7 lbs Bag uploaded by Alexandra S.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Brianne W.
Brianne W.
This food has been a total lifesaver for my boxer. It took us a while to figure out she had food allergies, but once she tried this food, we haven't had any problems! No more itching, rashes, or skin problems. She really likes this food. Her coat has been so much shinier since we started this diet. She's been eating it since she was less than a year old and now she's almost 5. It is prescription though, so it was our vet's choice, but definitely good to mention to your vet if you think your dog might have the same issue! So glad we found this food for our fur baby!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Love this option for my dog who is sensitive to some foods....she can only eat foods that are not based on chicken so the venison is a cery good option and make my expectaions deffinantly would buy again
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
My English Bulldog has the worst allergies- he's allergic to everything! This food, combined with a prescription, completely cleared up the yeast in his ears and stopped the constant scratching. After trying soooo many different dog foods and recipes, this is the only food that does not make my dogs allergies flair up. Love it! (And so does Moo)
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
My dog is a really picky dog and wouldn't eat any other food until I found this one out it saved a lot of stress and worrying about how u will get my black lab to eat I would defiantly suggest this product to anyone with a dog and on top of that its healthy!