BY ROYAL CANIN #2 in Veterinary Formulas for Dogs

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food is a highly digestible and exceptionally palatable dry food composed of hydrolyzed soy protein and a single starch source (rice) for your dog suffering from symptoms such as Inflammatory bowel diseas, Gluten enteropathy and/or Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. Enriched with a special blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and to reduce DNA damage associated with aging, and enriched with long chain omega-3 fatty acids to help modulate inflammatory reactions, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food will help in keeping your canine's health on track and in order. *Please Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets now ship directly from the Royal Canin facility closest to you (via UPS ground only, expedited service is unavailable at this time). Royal Canin Veterinary Diets do not ship from our distribution centers and cannot ship to a P.O. Box, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or Canadian addresses. On average, orders are shipped in 24 hours and will take one to two days to reach your home. Please note that orders for Royal Canin Veterinary Diets will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 877-894-5034 or e-mailed to foodRX@petfooddirect.com. see more...

Katie E.
Philadelphia, PA
I thank god for this food. For about 6-8 months straight our dog was suffering with terrible stomach issues and we tried every kind of food. Finally found this brand and our dogs health is the best it has been!
April L.
Philadelphia
I can’t say enough amazing things about this product it saved my dogs when it came to their allergies and skin. My two pitbulls really enjoy this food. The 25 lb bag last us 2 1/2 weeks I receive this product from chewy on auto ship.
Lynn B.
Poor quality product using chicken feathers as the protein source. My dog was creating a lot of waste multiple times a day. It’s very expensive. I was able to find a limited ingredient kibble at my pet store that she can eat. There are many options out there instead of these poor quality products that gets push.
Annabel E.
This new food has helped my pup tremendously. It has kept her weight in check and also stopped her massive tearing.
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
My pug started having gastrointestinal issues at 1 year of age. He could no longer digest any dry or wet food. It would leave his body the same look it entered - completely undigested. The vet suggested switching to this product. He is now 5 years old and is a happy healthy boy. Has been using it ever since.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
My dog has a lot of allergies and this diet is special for him. I buy it about six years. Apparently have a great flavor because he love it. I only buy it with a receipt at the vet. Highly recommended to any allergic dog like mine
Kaytee B.
Dartmouth
My dogs have allergies so they use the treat version of this kibble. They cant get enough. So thankful i have treat options for them.
Joana B.
Lisboa
I think this product is amazing. Great quality and price. My dog loves it! Recommend it 100%