Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food is a highly digestible and exceptionally palatable dry food composed of hydrolyzed soy protein and a single starch source (rice) for your dog suffering from symptoms such as Inflammatory bowel diseas, Gluten enteropathy and/or Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. Enriched with a special blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and to reduce DNA damage associated with aging, and enriched with long chain omega-3 fatty acids to help modulate inflammatory reactions, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food will help in keeping your canine's health on track and in order. *Please Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets now ship directly from the Royal Canin facility closest to you (via UPS ground only, expedited service is unavailable at this time). Royal Canin Veterinary Diets do not ship from our distribution centers and cannot ship to a P.O. Box, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or Canadian addresses. On average, orders are shipped in 24 hours and will take one to two days to reach your home. Please note that orders for Royal Canin Veterinary Diets will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 877-894-5034 or e-mailed to [email protected]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein!
2 years agoPhiladelphia
I can’t say enough amazing things about this product it saved my dogs when it came to their allergies and skin. My two pitbulls really enjoy this food. The 25 lb bag last us 2 1/2 weeks I receive this product from chewy on auto ship.
a year agoWilliamstown, NJ
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This was recommended by my vet due to Skin allergy issues with my Wheaten. He has been on it for over 3 months and I have to say that I am very happy with some of the results so far. His coat seems softer but most results come with the fact that he doesn't itch constantly.
2 years ago
Poor quality product using chicken feathers as the protein source. My dog was creating a lot of waste multiple times a day. It’s very expensive. I was able to find a limited ingredient kibble at my pet store that she can eat. There are many options out there instead of these poor quality products that gets push.
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
I thank god for this food. For about 6-8 months straight our dog was suffering with terrible stomach issues and we tried every kind of food. Finally found this brand and our dogs health is the best it has been!
2 years agoCoral Gables, FL
This new food has helped my pup tremendously. It has kept her weight in check and also stopped her massive tearing.
8 months ago
Well I wouldn't say is the best food ever, it kinda tastes like paint, and even this gives some dogs allergies, plus it's ridiculously expensive, and a lot of dogs reject it as if it was coal, it does helps in the treatment of allergic dermatitis in many dogs, but sometimes aid with bathing so I would prefer other brands of hypoallergenic foods.
10 months agoSaskatoon
This is a great diet if your dog suffers from food allergies. Its more expensive than what you would get from a pet store but with food allergies it’s important to know that regular food from pet stores is often contaminated with other proteins which can cause allergic reactions. This is definitely worth the price.
a year agorichmond hill
My pug started having gastrointestinal issues at 1 year of age. He could no longer digest any dry or wet food. It would leave his body the same look it entered - completely undigested. The vet suggested switching to this product. He is now 5 years old and is a happy healthy boy. Has been using it ever since.
7 months agoOberá
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein uploaded by JAQUELIN Z.
Ea excelente! Mi perro no paraba de racarse pobrecito hasta que descubrimos que era el alimento, así que probamos este y fue genial! No le doy 5 estrellas por el precio porque hay otros igual de buenos y más económicos. ..
2 years agoOrange Park, FL
My dog has a lot of allergies and this diet is special for him. I buy it about six years. Apparently have a great flavor because he love it. I only buy it with a receipt at the vet. Highly recommended to any allergic dog like mine