Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodRoyal Canin
Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canned Dog Food 24/136 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canned Dog Food 24/13.6 oz!
Tiffany A.
My chi-weinie loves it while my chihuahua can't be bothered. The food requires a prescription from the vet prior to purchase. The food is nutritionally sound and low fat, great at helping dogs lower their weight.
Laura V.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canned Dog Food 24/13.6 oz uploaded by Laura V.
My senior dog likes it and he’s a picky eater! My dog Dexter was switched to this food 2 years ago and he will still wag his tail for it. It is expensive & you need a veterinarian prescription for it even though I’m not sure why. It has helped eliminate the internal issues my dog was having. My puppy also loves to polish it off when Dexter leaves some in his bowl.
Asami M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The smells is pretty overwhelming for me, but my dog likes it ok. He has a sensitive stomach from prior surgery. I mix this with some dry dog food as well
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Canned Dog Food 24/13.6 oz uploaded by Lillian R.
When my toy poodles sick with gastritis, he is an allergic to a lot of foods, the special diet for two weeks was this special can. My doggie likes the food, and control very well the gastritis symptom!
Caitlin T.
Jersey City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 8 month old puppy used to have stomach issues all the time! The vet kept recommending this food to help...and it would help for a little bit but it never lasted.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
When my dog got sick with Giardia, a gastrointestinal parasite, our veterinarian recommended this medicine. Gosh, he LOVED it!!! He really gobbled it up. Not only that, but he got to feeling so much better! The combination of this food and his medicine cleared him of the parasites and helped him to put his weight back on.
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Highly recommend this diet, especially if your dog has a sensitive stomach. I work for an animal hospital and i've seen this stuff work wonders. Royal Canin is a great brand who really puts a great amount of study into their product!
Brianna N.
Biloxi
Whenever my dog gets a stomach bug it starts having diarrhea, my veterinarian prescribes him this food. It helps get him back on his feet and quickly helps to get rid of any GI issues.
Jamie F.
Brownfield, TX
This was prescribed by the vet when my shitzu was having gastrointestinal issues. She ate it right up. This is the to go food when she struggles with other can foodsRoyal Canin Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food . Definitely a recommendation especially if you have a picky eater.
Cindy S.
We have tried some many different brands of dog food. This is my favorite one. The royal canin is the brand that I am trust on

Looking for your answer?