Royal Canin Small Adult Dry Dog Food

NULL

How much is a bag of it?
Start your review of Royal Canin Small Adult Dry Dog Food!
vivian P.
Royal Canin Small Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by vivian P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Hands down best dry food for dogs. I love how they have different dog breeds. It makes their hair super shiny & keeps their bones and joints strong. My dog has been eating this since he was a puppy and had no health issues. He is very active and loves to play. He feels very energetic & loves the taste of the food.
Kelly F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This brand of dog food caters to specific breeds. I got the adult small bites and my dog did not care for it. While I was looking over the selection, I felt like its more of a food for dogs/cats with medical Issues.. It's on the expensive side.
Elisha E.
Tewksbury, MA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My girl is usually very picky. I mostly home cook meals but I need something incase I take a trip that’s easy to manage. She gobbled it up and has good energy and her coat is still shiny!
Elly F.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is one of the only dog food my little yorkie eats.. it’s perfect for my little fur ball
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
Royal Canin Small Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Luanda Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of the best consolidated brands on the market, which has high quality and is concerned with offering consumers Super Premium foods. The formulation of the food includes ingredients that provide the nutrients and vitamins your dog needs to have a happy and healthy life. The super premium options have increased a lot in pet shops and pet houses, and that is why it has become increasingly difficult to choose the best food for your puppy.Royal Canin Small Adult Dry Dog Food
Allison E.
I mean I can't really speak for my dog, but the claims for dog health sound nice. My dog eats Caesar's wet dog food as his main meal, but we always keep Royal Canin in a dish next to his water. He's like a little human and will munch it as a late-night snack.
Sarah W.
Delray Beach, FL
Royal Canin Small Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: PETCO
We got this brand recommended by the place we got my puppy from. Perfect for small dogs two! My older Chihuahua also likes this food brand we have tried many food brands in the past but she has not liked most of them, my puppy also likes this food brand two!
Emily G.
San Diego, CA
Royal Canin Small Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
So of all the dry dog foods out there, this brand seemed to be the best for my teacup Pomeranian as well as the most enjoyable. She likes when we get a variety of choices from this brand specifically.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Purchased at: PetSmart
I’ve been feeding my dogs Royal Canin Mini for a few years. My dogs have not had any issues such as allergies to this food. It is pricey but my dogs are worth it! I highly recommend this dog food to anyone looking for upgrade.
Andrew M.
Knoxville, TN
Our Westies love this food. Our older one has minor allergies and skin issues, and our vet recommended we try giving her this food. It has made a noticeable difference in her health. Plus, if we ever try to give her other brands, she holds out for more Royal Canin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...