BY ROYAL CANIN

Stool & Odor Reduction: Helps reduce stool odor and volume with highly digestible proteins, optimum fiber levels and high quality carbohydrates. Coat Condition: Contains ideal levels of EPA and DHA to help support a beautiful coat and healthy skin. Maintains Ideal Weight: Helps maintain a healthy weight in small dogs by meeting their high energy needs while using L-Carnitine to promote fat metabolism. Dental Health: Proven kibble technology helps reduce the formation of tartar. see more...

Paula C.
My 2 shi tzus have been eating royal canin for 2 years now. This help with their stomachs and they love royal canin. I researched dry dog food and royal canin has great ratings ans no recalls.
Laney H.
Arlington
I like this food and my dogs like it to. I heard from the vet that it’s good but I also heard it was made out of feather meal which is ground up chicken feathers.
Elizabeth L.
Franklin, NJ
We have been feeding our dogs this brand of dog food since they were all puppies. They are going on 8 years and all still healthy and very active. High quality food for our fur babies
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Yorkie loved this dry food mixed with hey Cesar wet food. I have to cater to her tastes or she will just not eat!
Tricia A.
Dubai
My shih-poo loves this so much! She actually is more energetic after eating this. We tried giving her other dog food from different brands, but this is the only one that she actually finishes. We fed her food from this brand since she was a puppy and she adores it.
Josephine N.
Dulles, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this brand, purchased it because it is natural and gluten free. It is gentle for her tiny stomach.  My puppy has not had any gastric issues with this food - have been feeding it to her since she was 8 weeks old
Mona L.
Manila
its pretty expensive, always sold out tbh but my dogs really like it so yeah, we haven't had a problem with it and been using it for years. our dogs are poms, chihuahua and a yorkie
Fernanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves them, they are tiny so they don’t have to do mucho work to eat them and their hair looks very healthy I own a Pomeranian and this is the best option for him!