Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesRoyal Canin
royal canin size health nutrition mini indoor adult dog food

royal canin® size health nutrition™ mini indoor adult™ dog food

Stool & Odor Reduction: Helps reduce stool odor and volume with highly digestible proteins, optimum fiber levels and high quality carbohydrates. Coat Condition: Contains ideal levels of EPA and DHA to help support a beautiful coat and healthy skin. Maintains Ideal Weight: Helps maintain a healthy weight in small dogs by meeting their high energy needs while using L-Carnitine to promote fat metabolism. Dental Health: Proven kibble technology helps reduce the formation of tartar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of royal canin® size health nutrition™ mini indoor adult™ dog food !
How would you rate this product?
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,059 reviews
My pup is absolutely obsessed with this food. She has been getting it for a year now and still races to her bowl to have her meals! It’s a little pricey, but your pup is worth the investment. This is great nutrition for them!! My aunt is a vet and she also recommends this food. I get on chewy.com and they actually give a great deal! I wouldn’t purchase from pet store because it is wayyyy more expensive for a tiny bag. I definitely recommend this !
Guadalupe H.
Great product, my pups hair became more noticeably healthier and her health increased.
Mary M.
Perdido, AL
My dog (toy Pom) likes this brand enough as far as dry dog food goes, but I buy it for her because after doing lots of research, it’s supposed to be the best for her health-wise. We also boil plain chicken and put some in her dog food and she loves it!
ByJennifer L.
Kearny, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Pomeranian loves this food, it is fit and formulated for his breed type. It is reasonable priced and I can always find it at Petsmart or Petco. It makes me happy to see him love his food and his coat looks shiny.
Lousianna R.
Orlando, FL
This is not the one that my dog eats, but it’s almost the same, it’s not her favorite but the best for her health.
Kellin V.
Lake Worth, FL
My dog is a picky eater and it was a hassle to find a brand he liked or wouldn’t cause him to have stomach issues. This is the one brand he will eat, it does seem a bit greasy & causes him to have more frequent bowel movements but doesn’t seem to hurt his stomach. He likes it so we’re happy with it!
Sendy R.
Denton, TX
My dogs vet recommended this brand to us since she was a baby she’s always ate it and really loves it. I’ve tried changing her food to something a little bit more affordable but she prefers royal Canin so we’ve stuck to it!
Taylor T.
This is my toy poodle mix’s favorite food. I do wish some of the ingredients were better, but he likes jt a lot better than anything else we have tried and really the ingredients aren’t horrible. We will be switching back to this when we finish our current bag.
Ivan I.
My dog loves it and it’s nice that it’s designed for my breed of dog who looks exactly like the packaging.
Stephanie C.
San Antonio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Give your dog with the same nutrients futures of something. That you will eat. Price is fair for what you get. Since the vet gave it to my dog that’s everything that he’s been eating. He loves the food and he’s healthy

Looking for your answer?