Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodRoyal Canin
royal canin mother & babycat feline health nutrition cat food

royal canin® mother & babycat feline health nutrition cat food

Natural Defenses: Between 4 and 12 weeks after birth, the immunity transmitted by the mother decreases gradually while the kitten's own natural defenses are not yet fully functional. Mother & Babycat helps support the kitten's natural defenses with prebiotics and a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine and lutein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of royal canin® mother & babycat feline health nutrition cat food !
Jenn A.
N Highlands, CA
This is my go to brand for all my fosters as well as nursing cats. Doesn’t give the kittens diarrhea like other kitten foods I’ve tried. Mother cats love it and the nutrients lost while nursing are replaced. I’ve yet to have a cat that didn’t like this food.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Every time we get a new kitten under 4 months this is our go to food. I learned about it almost 10 years ago when working at a vet and love what it does for our kittens. After they hit the 4 month mark we move them from the baby to the kitten version of Royal Canin. They seem to love it and we love what it does for them.
Amy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Higher end of food and it definitely helps. My. Kitten came home from the pet store with this and it's helped him grow so well

Looking for your answer?