Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodRoyal Canin
royal canin mother & babycat cat food

royal canin® mother & babycat cat food

100% Complete and Balanced NutritionFeline health nutrition mother & babycat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for growth, gestation and lactation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of royal canin® mother & babycat cat food !
member-8ba8f
royal canin® mother & babycat cat food  uploaded by member-8ba8f
Purchased at: Amazon
My kittens love this and they haven’t gotten sick of it. I definitely will be sticking to it for awhile. The price is also perfect for me.
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Great food for the mom & new babies with all the proper nutrition that they both need. I gave this food to a litter of kittens I found and they were able to thrive like they should and grow quick! Their mom finally came back and we fed her this as well. She loved it!! They all loved it.
Francezzza B.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
royal canin® mother & babycat cat food  uploaded by Francezzza B.
Mi gatito consume Royal Canin desde que lo rescatamos y le ha hecho mucho bien en su desarrollo ya que le faltaba muchos nutrientes por estar solito y bebé en la calle, ama esta comida y yo también porque es nutritiva. Después de la Royal Canin baby cat milk continúo con esta seca.
Kristina S.
La Crosse, WI
My kitten was getting upset stomachs from other brands so our veterinarian suggested that we try Royal Canin. My kitten loved it and his fur is so soft.
Sheri R.
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
The pieces are very tiny and high in the nutrition babt cars and nursing mother's need. Mom's love it and the babies will imitate mom and begin to eat the tiny pieces of kibble. It's a sweet sound hearing a tiny kitten crunch those little pieces. This kibble is used a lot in the Cat show world.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
royal canin® mother & babycat cat food  uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: PETCO
Our cats both have been raised on this formula of Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten 36 then graduated to the adult formula. I would make the wet cans available in larger 6oz sizes. My cats seem to enjoy it. If my cats could talk they would recommend this food to all their feline friends. @Influenster #cats #cat love #cat food #toys
Jessica C.
Shoals, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten will not eat anything else but this. We love the ingredients. I love that the pieces are small enough for my young kitten and it was great when I was starting her on dry food. I would recommend this kitten food to any one with a kitten.
Jennifer D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a kitten a few months ago and started feeding her Royal Canin. So far I’m happy with the brand. She’s not as crazy about the wet food like she used to be but every time I give her some of the dry food she gos nuts for it. Only thing I’m not to crazy about is the amount you get for the price but higher quality foods tend to cost more.
Angelyn S.
Great food to feed tiny kittens! The bite sized pieces are perfect for little mouths exploring solid food, and it's a great quality food. I'd definitely feed again to any tiny kittens.
Mckenzie W.
valrico
My cat Sebastian loves this cat food! He is only 4 months. It’s small and he eats it all the time. Every time I open the bag he comes running 😄 It’s very good for the cat and I would definitely keep buying it for him

Looking for your answer?