BY ROYAL CANIN

Over the last 40 years, Royal Canin has been committed to health nutrition with the aim of providing more precise nutritional answers, adapted to the specific needs of cats & dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ahh we love this dog food!! We had actually switched to this from blue wilderness. The reason we switched was because of my dogs coat, it started to look a little flaky and not as shiny. Once we made the switch we waited a month or so and we definitely could see the difference in his skin and coat!! I would say it is definitely made for your pet and their needs. You can purchase this at petsmart!
sarah s.
st.Catharaines
My dog really loves this product and so do I. I think this is a great value for the price, just wish there was more in each bag. However can still be a little pricey. Have been buying this product sense we got my dog and would definitely buy it again, as well recommend it to other dog owners.