BY ROYAL CANIN

At Royal Canin, we live by the conviction that pets are not people; they are exceptional animals with unique nutritional needs that are distinctly different from our own. Royal Canin uses nutrient-based formulations to provide individualized health nutrition for cats and dogs. Over 40 years of research, observation and development continuously improve our understanding of pet nutrition. see more...

Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This bag was a gift from my grandparents for my dogs 13th birthday. It's super easy for him to chew and I like how it has vitamins mixed. The ingredients are clean and I love knowing my dog is getting extra nutrition.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
Are used to have this and I really like that my dog was really happy and I think you like the taste because he would always eat him he doesn't need this anymore because he found something else but doesn't mean that this product was bad hope this helps
Jessica W.
Pleasanton
I have tried so many different brands of Dog Food for my Jack Russell.  He has such a sensitive stomach and irritated skin.  This food is has been working so well for him.  He loves the taste and size of the kibble.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Highly recommend this digestible food for any senior dog. I have a 12 year old Shih Tzu that doesn't give me any problems with this food. She really likes the food and I would recommend it to all pet owners of senior pets.
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our German Shepherd is 8 months old and was having huge issues with the diet including under weight.  Since on this food she has gain the proper weight.  We have the lamb choice and always end up buying the biggest bag.  I highly recommend. It is great for the coat too!
OneDay C.
My dog likes this food but over time it seems to have gotten harder for her to digest. I now feed her chicken, rice and veggies that I prepare myself.
Es la mejor pero bastante costosa en mi país, ojalá fueran más económica para poder comprarla más seguido
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love how royal canon has breed specific dog foods because not all dogs need the same nutrients.
Sabrina D.
Amazing dog food. Full of nutrition and I actually feel good about giving my dog this.
Klaudia J.
Budapest
My dog really like it. It keeps my dog a very healthy and happy puppy. I have got a Havanese, a medium size dog, and I really like her. Royal Canin Mini Aging +12™ Dog Food 12 lb. Bag
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you like this product?