BY ROYAL CANIN

At Royal Canin, we live by the conviction that pets are not people; they are exceptional animals with unique nutritional needs that are distinctly different from our own. Royal Canin uses nutrient-based formulations to provide individualized health nutrition for cats and dogs. Over 40 years of research, observation and development continuously improve our understanding of pet nutrition. see more...

• Is this stuff worth the price?4 Answers
  • Is this a good quality dog food? I'm looking to switch an...7 Answers
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
Great product!! Dogs love it!!Try it out .. you will love it.. very reasonably priced as welll!
Logan T.
Hilliard, OH
I feel this has helped my dog a lot and I would recommend it to any one else!
Samantha F.
Pembroke, ON
I have been told about this product by my employer I am defiantly getting it for my dogs
Samantha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a good quality dog food? I'm looking to switch and would like some recommendations.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Is this stuff worth the price?