BY ROYAL CANIN

At Royal Canin, we live by the conviction that pets are not people; they are exceptional animals with unique nutritional needs that are distinctly different from our own. Royal Canin uses nutrient-based formulations to provide individualized health nutrition for cats and dogs. Over 40 years of research, observation and development continuously improve our understanding of pet nutrition. see more...

• Is this stuff worth the price?4 Answers
  • Is this a good quality dog food? I'm looking to switch an...7 Answers
Ani L.
New York
This is the only dog food that didn’t give my dog diarrhea. It was an only dog food that my husky puppy could eat while growing up. Other food brands were upsetting her stomach. Also, my dog loves it. Till his day she eats this food and she is 1 year old now. Definitely recommend it.
Gabrielle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
He can’t stand it but he has to eat only that kind because his doctor prescribed it to him. He’s a small little peek-a-poo. Honestly i think my parents just spoiled him too much because he’s picky about everything.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We've had a lot of personal recommendations on this brand. No dig we've had has done well on it. Our vet says it's not worth the hype and it's all advertising over substance. Looking at analysis of the ingredients, she's right. It's a lot of filler, especially for the price
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a french bulldog/Boston terrier mix. She weighs about 30lbs. This food is great for her. She tends to get gassy on some foods so I stick to foods for pets with sensitive stomachs. She's never turned her nose up to Royal Canin foods and this one works great for her.
Amanda D.
Marion, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this we get the shitZu kind only. We tried to switch to another brand and they won't even eat it. It's small so it gets everywhere but they tend to eat it off the floor if they see any anywhere
Ali L.
Marquette, MI
My good friend as an Alaskan malamute and he has a very sensitive stomach. This food instantly regulated his GI system and he loves it! She gets it from the local vet! He loves the dry and the wet cans!
Sabrina L.
Good stuff. My dog seems to like it! The price is what gets me (but most good foods for dogs are that way as well), but I'll most likely keep buying.
Skyler F.
My dog had HORRIBLE stomach issues before starting her on this food. Once we switched it was lile magic. I owe my life to this food lol
patti S.
Philadelphia, PA
My. dog really enjoysRoyal Canin dog food and the 30lb. bag makes it so conveint. Korben my loves it and can not wait to eat
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
Best dog food we've found, hands down! Our little Pom mix has a healthy coat and finishes every kibble.
Samantha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a good quality dog food? I'm looking to switch and would like some recommendations.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Is this stuff worth the price?