Royal Canin Medium Adult Dog Food uploaded by Hannah A.Royal Canin Medium Adult Dog Food uploaded by Hannah R.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Royal Canin provides natural defenses you dog needs to protect both their insides and out. Medium adult dog benefit from targeted vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to help strengthen the skin barrier, vitamins C and E provide antioxidant support to the immune system, and MOS* helps to improve gut immunity, to keep medium dogs healthy and strong. Features: You dog will not benefit from its food if it cannot digest it. High quality, highly digestible ingredients are used in MEDIUM Adult to help ensure the dog can utilize all the beneficial nutrition of the formula for optimal health. Food Type: Dog Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: For Medium dogs from 12 months to 7 years between 22 and 55 lb Flavour: Natural flavours Primary Ingredient: Brewer's Rice Package Weight: 17lb Feeding Instructions: For custom feeding guides, contact Royal Canin or visit the Royal Canin website. Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Oat Groats, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavors, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Hydrolyzed Yeast, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [DL-Alpha Tocopherol (source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Trace Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate), Rosemary Extract, Preserved With Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 23% Crude Fat (min) 12% Crude Fiber (max) 3.1% Moisture (max) 10%

Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
I am 100% behind the royal canin brand for my pets! I have been feeding my dog, a German Shepherd mix that has been eating this food since adulthood and he is doing great!
Hannah R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love that this brand has specific diets to fit the needs of different breeds and dog sizes. My mutt Luna fits perfectly into the “Medium Adult” category and loves her kibble.
Brittney M.
Lacombe
Registered veterinary technician here! This is the only brand I feed my animals. The money the make is put into the science behind the food rather than marketing! This is what our newest member of the family eats and he is in great health! Love it.
Hannah A.
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: PetSmart
I give this to both of my dogs and they love it! It has great nutritional value but sometimes my dogs will not eat it without wet food!
Adrienne B.
My dog LOVES this food! I started him on Purina and he stopped eating it so I tried this out. He practically inhales it!
Cassandra P.
Toronto
My dog has eaten this food her whole life and still enjoys eating it. This was recommended by her breeder and our veterinarian so we trust the brand. Very healthy and happy dog!
Karine L.
Sorel
Bonne nourriture. Mes chiens aiment beaucoup ! Beau poil et bonne digestion. Une bonne qualité pour la santé de mes chiens.