Royal Canin® Labrador Retriever Adult Dog Food 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Ashley P.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Royal Canin MAXI Canine Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever 30Wholesome and natural nutrition recommended for adult Labrador Retrievers over 15 months of age. Muscle Toning & Weight Control: Reduce the calories while preserving the muscle tone of the Labrador Retriever adult. Labrador Retriever dogs are known for their natural tendency to put on weight. To prevent excess weight gain and return to an ideal weight, they need a low-calorie food that is still just as tasty. The food should be rich in proteins to enable the dog to lose weight while preserving muscle mass. The reduced fat content (13%) and high protein content (30%) help limit weight gain while maintaining muscle mass. L-carnitine, an amino acid found in meat protein, may play an active role in metabolization of fat reserves and may help to prevent additional weight gain. The high fiber content (oatmeal, rice, and barley) helps fight against the intestinal laziness that frequently occurs in less active dogs and gives them a feeling of fullness. Coat Health & Condition: Provide for the hair and protect the skin of the Labrador Retriever adult. Labrador Retriever dogs have a unique coat structure. They have strong, short, but very dense hair that protects their body from cold and water. A specially formulated food may help to protect the natural qualities of your dog's coat. Borage oil (from the borage herb) and fish oil, as sources of omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids are combined with biotin (a B vitamin), vitamin A, and zinc to help maintain a shiny coat and a skin in full health. Joint Maintenance: Help protect the joints of the Labrador Retriever adult. The Labrador Retriever dog's heavy build combined with their active temperament puts their joints under stress day after day.A food rich in the antioxidant vitamins E and C associated with natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin help protect the joints.100% Wholesome and Natural NutritionNatural, wholesome ingredients like chicken, rice, and oatmeal have each been carefully selected for their superior nutrient values (protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, and minerals). Every Royal Canin diet is formulated to provide the optimal combination of these nutrients to provide the best possible nutrition and exceptional palatability. see more...

Ashley P.
League City, TX
We used to feed my dog IAMs as a puppy but when we transitioned him to the adult version of the IAMs food he stopped eating. A friend recommended Royal Canin and our pup LOVES IT! It’s definitely pricey but if you use Amazon subscribe and save you can cut the price a tiny bit. Totally worth it to have a happy and healthy pup.
Madison G.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We actually had to switch my sweet Labrador from blue wilderness ( made him sick) to this because the vet recommended them! We haven’t switched since because he loves this food! No problems at all on this brand!
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this to my lab and he absolutely loves it! It is rather pricey, but I want the best for my dog! After all he is my fur baby! He's a big yellow lab so I do recommend this to other pet owners that have big breed dogs such as labs!
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have been using this dog food for over a year ! My 90 pound lab loves this and it makes me feel good feeling him quality dog food :)
Ashley C.
Medicine Hat, AB
We have fed our chocolate lab both the puppy and adult version of this food for the last 4 years and it is by far our favourite. It keeps her skin from being dry, her coat shiny, she is the perfect weight - we free feed her this food. She has never turned her nose to it. It's a high quality food. Around $80 per bag but it lasts over a month. Great product all around.
Julia G.
Kingston
Absolutely love this food for our English lab, its not pricey at all, the big bag lasts the full month. We've tried to feed him different food but this is the best one for him as he has a very sensitive stomach. I would recommend this to any dog owner who is having digestion issues with their little one.
kathryn c.
I buy this from petsmart. It’s very expensive but my dog loves it. I like how it’s specific to his breed and age.