Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food

By the time a kitten gets to be around 4 months old, their growth rate slows, but their activity levels skyrocket. With intensifying energy levels, developing bones, growing muscles, and emerging teeth, older kittens need a different kind of nutrition than a younger baby cat. Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food gives your kitten a healthy start with nutritional precision: An innovative mix of highly digestible proteins, vitamins, and other essential minerals support their maturing digestive system and keeps their growing bodies strong. And an exclusive blend of antioxidants supports their developing immune system. Transitioning from Royal Canin Mother & Babycat wet and dry formulas is easy: the small, easy-to-chew kibble made specifically for kittens’ mouths.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by jennifer D.
My kitties (3) of them love this food! They won't eat anything else. The size of the food is smaller for the kittens then the adult food which makes it easier for them to eat and they love it. They know when I take the bag out that it's time to eat. If you're looking for a good quality kitten food then this is the one for your kitties.
Kim R.
Somerset
My kitten loves this food. She has a super soft coat, minimal eye tears, normal bowel and bladder habits, and not much odor. Happy with this food.
Francezzza B.
Doral, FL
Es la que mi gato ama y lo a ayudado a crecer grande y fuerte, es la comida que la veterinaria le recomendó desde el primer momento.
Nicole W.
Savannah, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Royal Canin dry kibble is so good for baby kittens and old cats for less painful eating. We've had a weaned 11 weeks old kitten and now an 8 weeks singleton that we found in the rainy night about 3 weeks ago. The 17 years old super senior is a big fan as well as our 2 years old. Everyone has a lovely coat and doing great except for the pricepoint.
Krystal M.
Browns Mills, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Krystal M.
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Royal canine kitten food is a great brand. You can also feed this to the mama cat. It's great for their immune system support. it has also helps them with their Digestive health. I find it in pet valu in browns Mills New Jersey for $21.99. I recommend to any pet owner who has kittens.
Jasmine W.
Austin, TX
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Jasmine W.
Purchased at: Amazon
When I adopted my cat @ 4mos she was being fed Royal Canin Kitten. While the price tag initially stopped me in my tracks, I’m glad I kept her on it and it’s well worth the price. She’s gained healthy weight, her health has improved overall, and her coat is so soft and shiny that she may beat out chinchillas for softness. Definitely plan to continue purchasing when I switch her to adult formula in a couple of months. #furryfriends #ragdollmix
TaShyra G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I’ve just weaned my cat from this, since he’s aged out of it, but he really liked it. I still haven’t found a dry food that he likes as much, including the adult formulas from the same brand. I thought it’d be an easy switch from one to another, but this has a flavor he really liked.
Charles M.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Was given this to try when I adopted my cat. Great brand, doesn’t get sick on it like other brands. I have a bengal. Wish it was more ready available at more places.
Angela P.
Napa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Angela P.
Best kitten food! I have 2 Ragdolls and this food helped them get nice and big and kept their coats silky and soft.
Noelani W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the best brands of food you can get for your pet! I just recently switch my kitten to this food and she loves it. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth it. If you do decide to buy this product I suggest buying a bigger bag it will last longer!

Looking for your answer?