Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food

By the time a kitten gets to be around 4 months old, their growth rate slows, but their activity levels skyrocket. With intensifying energy levels, developing bones, growing muscles, and emerging teeth, older kittens need a different kind of nutrition than a younger baby cat. Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food gives your kitten a healthy start with nutritional precision: An innovative mix of highly digestible proteins, vitamins, and other essential minerals support their maturing digestive system and keeps their growing bodies strong. And an exclusive blend of antioxidants supports their developing immune system. Transitioning from Royal Canin Mother & Babycat wet and dry formulas is easy: the small, easy-to-chew kibble made specifically for kittens mouths.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food!
Shakopee, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A little goes a LONG way! We bought the 15lbs bag for our 8 week old kitten and this will probably last most if not the whole year. We only paid $50 for it too. $50 for a years worth of kitten food? YES! (Please note: he also gets wet food daily, that is why we are able to make the kibble last).
My Bengal cat loves this food. She gobbles it up right away! She is a very active kitten and I am so happy to find a food that it good for her and that she enjoys so that she can stay well-fed while running and dashing around, playing all day. It truly is great!
Browns Mills, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Krystal M.
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Royal canine kitten food is a great brand. You can also feed this to the mama cat. It's great for their immune system support. it has also helps them with their Digestive health. I find it in pet valu in browns Mills New Jersey for $21.99. I recommend to any pet owner who has kittens.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The ingredients are proper and the brand is trusted. My cat gets crazy when he hears me opening the jar to feed him. My cat is healthy eating this product and I recommend d this product to all cat owners.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat wouldn't eat nothing but this ! It's healthy and it attracts my adult cats as well as my.kitten. It came in a 2.5 pound bag for $18 it doesn't last but it is favorable from my cats
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by jennifer D.
My kitties (3) of them love this food! They won't eat anything else. The size of the food is smaller for the kittens then the adult food which makes it easier for them to eat and they love it. They know when I take the bag out that it's time to eat. If you're looking for a good quality kitten food then this is the one for your kitties.
Austin, TX
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Jasmine W.
Purchased at: Amazon
When I adopted my cat @ 4mos she was being fed Royal Canin Kitten. While the price tag initially stopped me in my tracks, I’m glad I kept her on it and it’s well worth the price. She’s gained healthy weight, her health has improved overall, and her coat is so soft and shiny that she may beat out chinchillas for softness. Definitely plan to continue purchasing when I switch her to adult formula in a couple of months. #furryfriends #ragdollmix
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was the only kind of food, along with the Royal Canin wet kitten food, that I would feed my litter when they were babies. It worker well with their digestive system as they were transitioning from mom's milk to wet food to this. Will probably buy again should I ever have another kitten.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Unleashed by PETCO
This was a great formula for my kitten. I started feeding it to him when I adopted him at 4 months, and only stopped because it was getting too expensive. It’s a bummer, because it is the only food that he has eaten that has been 100% successful at managing his sensitive tummy.
Somerset
My kitten loves this food. She has a super soft coat, minimal eye tears, normal bowel and bladder habits, and not much odor. Happy with this food.

Looking for your answer?