Royal Canin HP Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Dog Food 7.7 lb uploaded by Lillian R.Royal Canin HP Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Dog Food 7.7 lb uploaded by Lillian R.Royal Canin HP Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Dog Food 7.7 lb uploaded by Jagoda S.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Show your dog how much you care with this nutritious dog food. The food offers a savory flavor your dog will love. Help maintain your canine companion's good health with this Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Dog Food. The food features a tasty, mouthwatering flavor that will keep your pet coming back for more. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Hypoallergenic Primary Ingredient: Brewer's Rice Package Weight: 7.7 lbs Ingredients: Brewer's Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavors, Dried Beet Pulp, Monocalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, L-Tyrosine, L-Lysine, Marigold Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract, Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 19.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.1% Moisture (max) 10.0% Important Notice: A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase. see more...

Alexandra K.
I am giving this food 4 stars because I feel so bad giving my dog this same food every single day. I know he’s on a special diet, but I wish there were some more alternatives. He does eat it all-no complaints! Actually, I feed this to both my dogs even though only one was prescribed it. They both eat it without issues. It’s not greasy or smelly like some other dry dog foods.
My 11 yr old Shiba Inu has really bad allergies and I’m giving this diet a shot for 10 weeks. There are some treats of this same Rx that I will have to pick up, but were sold out at Petco when I bought my food originally.
Laura C.
My dog hates this food. She will eat it if she’s really hungry. We stick mainly to the canned version of this. She likes the can. We have this out for when she wants more around night time. I’m not sure this tastes too good. But, it helps a lot for her tummy issues ! My dog literally will have the poops and vomit with anything other than royal canin. Even chicken and white rice makes her sick! This brand really is amazing regardless of the unappealing taste.
Kayla S.
San Antonio, TX
So pricey!! BUT, due to my dogs allergies, he can’t really eat much else. Unfortunately we’re left with very little choices in the food department, thankfully however, this food keeps my dog healthy and allergy free. He seems to really like the taste. In the past he had been known to skip a feeding if it wasn’t a food he likes. He NEVER skips this food! He loves it!
Nick A.
Marlton
This food is great for dogs that have really bad allergies (my Maltese in this case) and it can really bring them relief from all of their symptoms (excessive licking and itching) it is a bit pricey however, but it's worth it to not have to see my dog suffer as much this way.
Cam S.
PALM BEACH
My 7 year old cockapoo starting having problems with a lack of appetite and eating grass outside. Many vets told us she had acid reflux and to give her small meals. New vet finally prescribed HP and it has changed our lives. My dog is no longer in any pain or discomfort and I am so, so happy we switched to this food with the help of our vet.
Tricia N.
Our dog has food allergies and would get sick all the time! After switch to Royal Canin, he doesn’t get sick anymore. It’s been a lifesaver!!  Royal Canin HP Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Dog Food 7.7 lb
Rachel M.
stratford
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog has a chicken allergy and continuously was getting colitis. The vet recommended this food and the colitis hasn’t returned since. It’s a little greasy but it doesn’t cause allergic reactions so it’s worth it.
Kathryn R.
Manhattan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We started using this food about a year ago and our dog liked it a lot! We switched her over to Purina for various reasons but it wasn't because we were unsatisfied with the food.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has skin allergies and nothing seemed to work.  We lucked up on a drawing for free dog food for a year and decided to give this Royal Canin HP Hypoallergenic HP dog food a try.  To our amazement, she hasn't had any further issues with her skin and her coat looks amazing!  She absolutely loves the food as well.
Arleen T.
It's a little pricy but I try to get the good stuff for my dogs and when the vet recommends it I need to get it . My dog was very allergic to her other food that she was eating and she was getting these little bumps on her back and this food really helped a lot . 10/10 recommend. I never want to see my dogs in pain or discomfort.
Kailyn L.
Is this expensive?
Caitlin B.
INGRAM, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this in store?
Caitlin B.
INGRAM, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much did you pay for this?
Amber W.
Is this good for sensitive dogs? How's the price?