BY ROYAL CANIN

Royal Canin Mature 8 Plus Canine Health Nutrition Canned Senior Dog FoodRoyal Canin Mature 8 Plus Canine Health Nutrition Canned Senior Dog Food is specially formulated for senior, small breed dogs (up to 22 lbs.) over 8 years of age. This highly palatable recipe can stimulate the appetite of older dogs whose sense of smell can begin to decline. Reduced phosphorous level (25% less than Canine Nutrition Beauty) to help support kidney health. Royal Canin wet dog food for small breed dogs is the perfect complement to Royal Canin X-Small and MINI dry formulas. see more...

Derriane M.
Houston,TX
My Yorkie terrier has chronic pancreatitis, so he can only eat wet food and he loves it. My family buys a pack of 12 to last a month and a half. At my pet smart we only pay for 10 cans and get two free so its pretty reasonable for us.
Rachel H.
Waterford
If you have a picky eater then try this canned brand for sure! My 15 yr old Shis Tzu had become a terrible eater. She gobbles this up. It states should stimulate appetite. Royal Canin may not rate as the best food, but she is happy and full of energy. That makes me happy! I think we will stick with this one for a while! Royal Canin Health Nutrition Mature Adult 8+ Formula Canned Dog Food