BY ROYAL CANIN

Buy on PETCO
Karen P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup has a pancreatic enzyme deficiency. She’s a small (15lb) chi mix, and while she is given replacement enzymes - it wasn’t enough.
This food is pricey - but it’s vet-prescribed and it’s 100% worth it. It’s one of the only foods that keeps her GI tract running smoothly, while also helping her keep her weight up.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
My dog loves this food. He has been eating it for about two years. His stomach is not very healthy so putting him on this food worked wonders for him! It is a little expensive but worth my pups happiness
Brittany W.
Winston-Salem
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing. Saved my dogs life. We adopted a greyhound and he had horrible loose stool since day one. Nothing worked. This has been the only thing that has kept his gas down and stool formed. All 3 dogs eat it and love it.
Jordan M.
I have a yorkie and this is literally the only dog food that doesn't make him sick. We were at the vet just about every month and now we only go for check ups! He loves it! I think this is a great product for any dog who has a sensitive stomach and would total recommend it!
Stephanie C.
I adopted 2 puppies and they had stomach issues when we first got them... The vet had is put our pups on this and after feeding them for a couple month their problems went away. Only reason why we did not keep buying this is because you need a prescription for it. Now we use eukanuba because that's what we've always used for past dogs
Missy C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This food has been a godsend for our miniature schnauzer. She's almost 4-years-old, and we've dealt with a few gastrointestinal issues over the years...aside from making her rice and boiled chicken, this food was perfect for getting our little one back on track!
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
This product is amazing to digest our dogs, my chihuahua will dectaron crystals in the kidneys and changed by this food diet has certainly helped a lot, your health is perfect again, so worth it!
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
This food is so amazing. My dog was having horrible stomach problems and the vet suggested we use this and sure enough within a day or two he was perfectly fine again. He loves this food!
Emily N.
Texarkana
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product. It’s pricey but worth every penny if your dog has to be on low fat diet.
Tania D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I "have" two very big dogs who got quite far because they actually belong to my boyfriend's family and his dad is one of those elder people who overfeed dogs because they seem happy eating. I finally had to step in because I care about the health of those dogs. Besides of long walks, we started giving them this food and they managed to lose weight! We're still in process, but doing fine.