BY ROYAL CANIN

Buy on PETCO
Stephanie C.
I adopted 2 puppies and they had stomach issues when we first got them... The vet had is put our pups on this and after feeding them for a couple month their problems went away. Only reason why we did not keep buying this is because you need a prescription for it. Now we use eukanuba because that's what we've always used for past dogs
Jordan M.
I have a yorkie and this is literally the only dog food that doesn't make him sick. We were at the vet just about every month and now we only go for check ups! He loves it! I think this is a great product for any dog who has a sensitive stomach and would total recommend it!
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
This food has been a godsend for our miniature schnauzer. She's almost 4-years-old, and we've dealt with a few gastrointestinal issues over the years...aside from making her rice and boiled chicken, this food was perfect for getting our little one back on track!
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
This product is amazing to digest our dogs, my chihuahua will dectaron crystals in the kidneys and changed by this food diet has certainly helped a lot, your health is perfect again, so worth it!
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
This food is so amazing. My dog was having horrible stomach problems and the vet suggested we use this and sure enough within a day or two he was perfectly fine again. He loves this food!
Megan B.
My old Gal needed to be put on this food after a bout of pancreatitis. She is doing wonderfully on this food with no more issues. However, it smells terrible! Sadie is 14 and her teeth aren't that great anymore so to help her out I add water to the food to soften it up and oh boy does it not smell good. I guess no dog food smells "good" really.

I find also that Sadie is sick of the flavor and often tries to eat our other dogs food. Wish there were at least two flavor varieties.
Season N.
Port Elgin , ON
Love this dog food. My oldest dog (12) had lots of stomach issues before being on me this food. Now she doesn't have any flare up. We were even able to take her off of her meds she was on. I have my other two on it because it works so well!