Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodRoyal Canin
Feline Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food

Royal Canin Feline Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food

Whether a veterinarian has determined through an elimination diet trial that your cat has food sensitivities or that they require long-term support for their skin issues, your vet recommended Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PR wet cat food for a reason. This highly palatable, highly digestible, complete and balanced diet can help your cat live their most magnificent life. Its formulated with a novel protein, rabbit, to help cats with food sensitivities resulting from common proteins. And omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help promote healthy skin and coat. Ask your vet about feeding your adult cat Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PR dry cat food as a complement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Feline Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food!
Littleton, CO
My cat has skin allergies and his vet recommended he be on a selected protein diet. I heard great things about the brand Royal Canin so we went with this diet. My cat instantly loved this food and he has been on it ever since, which has been for 3 years now. It's a pate/minced formula with sauce on the bottom and even though it is a little pricey it is so worth it!
Peachtree Cty, GA
Our cats only eat this wet food, it’s just pea and rabbit. I like knowing that they aren’t eating fillers or grains,  but a pure protein. One cat has IBS and this food is so much better for him than just any old food. We trust Royal Canin and the quality food they make.
Tampa
My Sphynx cat had GI problems since he was a kitten. Diarrhea every single day for years. I tried everything and my vet tried everything and nothing worked. I finally switched to a Cat specialist Vet and she recommended this food in the rabbit formula because she said most sphynx cats are allergic to other foods. My cat has been on this for over a year now and no diarrhea this whole year. It literally fixed all his GI problems. I am just sad I didn’t switch vets earlier, but I’m glad he is getting the right food now.

Looking for your answer?