Royal Canin® Feline Health Nutrition™ Indoor Adult 27™ Cat Food 3 lb. Bag uploaded by Amber C.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Specialized nutrition for adult cats who live exclusively indoors. Contains chicory extract for better digestion. Royal Canin Indoor 27 Formula is formulated to meet the needs of adult cats who live indoors all the time. The lower protein formula contains the Opti-Odor system for better digestion and less stool odor. An optimal calorie level helps less active cats maintain a healthy body weight, while the Hairball Transit System helps in the elimination and formation of hairballs. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Dental Care, Hairball Control, Odor Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Calories per Serving: 322 kilocalories per cup Package Weight: 7Lb Directions: 4 lbs: 1/3 6 lbs: 1/2 8 lbs: 1/2 10 lbs: 3/4 12 lbs: 3/4 14 lbs: 3/4 Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice, Chicken Fat (naturally Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract And Citric Acid), Chicken, Pea Fiber, Natural Chicken Flavor, Beet Pulp (sugar Removed), Wheat Gluten, Dried Brewers Yeast, Rice Hulls, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Soya Oil, Salmon Oil, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Egg Powder, Potassium Chloride, L-lysine, Choline Chloride, Dl-methionine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Vitamins [dl-alpha Tocopherol (source Of Vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C*), Niacin, Biotin, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), D-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid], Trace Minerals [zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate], L-carnitine, Green Tea Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 27% Fat see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult 27, Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult 27, Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult 27, Other more...
Our kitten likes this food crushed into her soft food. It's helped her with her digestive issues. Even our Chihuahua likes it so we are considering purchasing this for them both. I received a free trial bag of this product for testing purposes and the opinions are my own.
Brittney K.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult 27 more...
I bought this for my moms cat to try out and at almost $20 for a 3lb bag I wasn’t too happy with the ingredients. The cats ate it and were happy but for the price the ingredients should be a lot better.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This indoor catfood was any easy transition. It didnt cause any gastrointestinal issues, but you should always taper on and off when changing your pets diet. It has quality ingredients and my cats seemed to really enjoy it without any hesitation. I would repurchase if it was a little more reasonably priced.
J. S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult 27 more...
My cat loves this food. He will not eat any other type of dry food. It keeps his coat sleek and shiny and he always has energy to play. Royal canin can be pricey but it is worth it since my cat has never thrown up or had bathroom issues from his food.
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
Review for: Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult 27 more...
I feed this to my older cat and he loves it. This is suppose to be good for my cat - my doctor approved. Honestly I havent noticed anything different about my cat but it gives me peace of mind knowing that this food is beneficial to his health. I would repurchase this product.
Kala N.
Paducah , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a quality product that I trust to feed my indoor cats with. They love it and have been eating it since their transition into adult cat food. Quality ingredients also keep their coat shiny and they are so healthy looking!
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult 27 more...
Great cat food. I have two cats currently and it works for both of them well they are each 9 lbs and it maintains their weight and their cost perfectly. It is a little expensive but worth it for my animals!
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitty loves this food and comes running every monring that I pour it for her.  Her teeth and coat are in great shape since we switched.  It's pricey but worth it to us.
Irina D.
Spokane, WA
I read good and bad reviews here. Just my opinion (and my cats Smoky and Zyka). They love Royal Canine food. I bought them different kinds over the years. They love it. It is not cheap but i think it is worth it. I usually buy a 17 lb bag and it lasts a while. Their fur is so smooth. Lots of vitamins. They did not like the other brands I bought couple times. I can recommend Royal Canine food.
Mikayla M.
I've got my baby boy (who is now 2 and not at all the size of a baby) on this food and he really likes it. He's an orange tabby so he's prone to weight issues, but we give him 1/3 cup twice a day and his weight has been fine for the past year or so. We get the large bag and it costs about $60, but lasts a long time for us.