Pets & AnimalsCatDental Care for CatsRoyal Canin
Feline Health Nutrition Oral Mature Senior Canned Cat Food

Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Oral Mature Senior Canned Cat Food

Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Oral Mature Senior Canned Cat FoodOral Mature Senior has tender chunks in gravy to protect sensitive teeth and gums. Specially formulated for senior cats over 10 years of age Oral Mature has reduced phosphorus levels to help maintain kidney health. Contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help preserve joint function. Oral Mature has a Macro Nutrient Profile that is instinctively preferred by senior cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile (MNP) by Royal Canin is a new dimension of feline nutrition that provides long term dietary satisfaction for cats. What is MNP? It is the redistribution of energy provided by each macro nutrient - the optimal balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates that supports long-term palatability. The specific Macro Nutrient Profile that a cat prefers varies according to its age, as well as physiological condition. Royal Canin canned wet formulas are designed around a cat's nutritional needs and instinctive preferences.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Oral Mature Senior Canned Cat Food!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Now I have my pets teeth professionally cleaned once a year. This helps keep their mouth in good condition until the next cleaning.
Nicole S.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is the only “dental” product my cat will even give a chance. He loves all wet food, so he was really excited for dinner. He finished the can and I didn’t get any complaints. I have noticed that his breath is a bit better, so that is a major plus
Marilyn G.
Nice little treat for my cats but what they don’t know it’s great for their teeth too
Quentin C.
Nixa, MO
Excellent product! I would highly recommend for your senior cat. Oral health is very important in senior cats, and this product seems to help ours feel better.
Amy C.
Whitesboro, NY
My cat really loves this. It is very hard to find and quite expensive though. Only in special pet stores and like twice the price.
Kayla M.
Hingham, MA
For my elderly car we use the Royal Canaan feline health nutrition oral mature senior canned cat food and not only did she absolutely devour this food and love it but it definitely helped when he came to her weak and frail teeth.
Mandi T.
Gilbert, AZ
My cats are extremely picky so I can only give them any kind of wet cat food for a short time before they won’t eat it anymore. A few months later they’ll usually go back to it. I have a senior and a 3yr old so they have different needs. This one I’ve only given to my senior cat. He liked it for a while, then refused it, liked it a few months later, etc. I’ve heard really good things about Royal Canin from my vet and I 100% trust her opinion. I’ve had cats my entire life (I’m currently 40) and I’ve searched for so many years trying to find a really good vet - until I met her. She’s the best vet there is. Her recommended line of food is Royal Canin, so I’d be willing to try any of their products. Thus far my cat hasn’t refused any of them. There are a few flavors of wet cat food from other manufacturers that he won’t even try, but he’s tried this one and another one of the Royal Canin cat food cans and liked both :)
Faith R.
Brainerd, MN
It is super important that my cats health is good. She is such a wet cat food slore that she doesn't discriminate against any brand.
Paulette B.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
I’m sure this is a quality product. Cubby aka My Picky turns his nose up at most cat food these days. if it isn’t drenched in gravy than he isn’t really interested. maybe that’s why he has bad breath.
Angel P.
Brooklyn, NY
It was recommended by the breeder so I am sure it is a good brand for my puppy she loved it when she tried it very soft great texture.

Looking for your answer?