Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten 36

Specialized nutrition for kittens from four months to one year. Contains highly digestible, human grade protein from chicken. Royal Canin Kitten 36 Formula is formulated for the phase of a kitten'sdevelopment when permanent teeth emerge, as well as a critical period of neural, muscular and skeletal development. Ingredients: Chicken meal, rice, corn gluten meal, corn, chicken fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract and citric acid), chicken, dried egg powder, natural chicken flavor, pea fiber, beet pulp (sugar removed), salmon oil, dried brewers yeast, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, fructo-oligosaccharides, choline chloride, sodium chloride, L-lysine, brewers yeast extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation solubles), calcium carbonate, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, Vitamins [dl-alpha tocopherol (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C*), niacin, biotin, riboflavin (vitamin B2), d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement], Trace Minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], marigold extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 34.0% Crude Fat (min.) 20.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 3.7% Moisture (max.) 9.0% Magnesium (max.) 0.09% Taurine (min.) 0.2% Vitamin E (min.) 600 mg/kg Vitamin C* (min.) 300 mg/kg Omega 6* (min.) 4.53% Omega 3* (min.) 0.59% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile. Calorie Content: This product contains 4150 kilocalories per kilogram or 393 kilocalories per cup ME (metabolized energy) on an as fed basis (as fed).

Is this the best dry food for kittens(10-14 weeks)?
Start your review of Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten 36!
SALEM, OR
My cats love this product I've tried a few brands before this and they aren't fans of the other brands. So we can back to this brand. The price is a bit high on price but it's well worth it because my kitties love it. I will continue buying this product. For our fur babies.
Cat / Small
Tallahassee, FL
I have two rescue cats and when they were kittens my vet recommended I feed them Royal Canin kitten food. So I did. Previously I had been feeding them kitten chow, which they loved, so I was worried they might not take to the new food. Boy was I mistaken! They LOVED this food and would eat all of it whenever I put it in their bowls. I love the fact that it is a healthier choice of food that gives them the nutrients they need and tastes good. I’d highly recommend this for kitten food.
Cat, Fish / Small
Woodbridge, VA
Purchased at: PetSmart
We got this for our brand new kitten! It is a bit expensive in comparison to other brands but we really wanted something good because he’s a kitten and needs good nutrition. He really enjoys it and the pieces aren’t too big so I think it’s good for any kitten of any size!
Fish, Other
San Diego
Purchased at: PETCO
I used to work in the veterinary field for 5 years and know the quality of the royal canin brand. I have three young kittens who are all on this food and they devour it up at meal time.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small, Medium, Large
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat just reached a year old and she will not eat anything else. Dry or wet food this is all she wants. She is now pregnant :( and the vet recommended her eating the same one so she and her little one have all the nutrients that they need.
Cat, Dog / Small
Elizabethport
Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten 36 uploaded by Nilcer C.
I was looking for something with quality ingredients to feed the newest member of our family. When we got Jax he was underweight so I definitely wanted something nutritious and so I decided to give Royal Canin a try. I have to say Jax loved the taste and unlike other cat food, Royal Canin does not have a strong odor and most importantly the litter box doesn’t either! I even notice that his hair is fuller and shinier.
Cat, Bird / Medium
Newark
It’s pretty good, he liked it. I knew this was the perfect brand for him because he was obsessed with my dogs Royal Canin food. With this food I’ve seen my cat eat more and even more energetic. I would 100% recommend this to other cat owners.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love this and I even catch my dogs sneaking a nibble now and then too. The kibble is very small which is great for kittens and it is convenient and easy to feed. I would recommend this to other kitten owners.
My cat loves these! My family and i have given our cat other brands and he just leaves them there. But these he’s always eating and is always active! I love this brand for my adorable loving cat !
Waretown, NJ
My kitty loooooves this dry food so much so that when we tried to switch to another type, he would not touch it. He goes crazy for this food. A 7lb bag lasts a month for our 6 month old kitten. Coat is shiny, bright and soft. Minimal shedding. Only thing is my kitty’s breath stinks and he has a lot of gas. But I wouldn’t switch his food out as it provides so many benefits.
Cat / Small