Pets & AnimalsCatDental Care for CatsRoyal Canin
feline care nutrition oral sensitive 30 dental care cat food

royal canin feline care nutrition oral sensitive 30 dental care cat food

Oral Care Feline Care Nutrition is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Profiles for maintenance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of royal canin feline care nutrition oral sensitive 30 dental care cat food !
How would you rate this product?
angela C.
Colombia, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats teeth always smells better after these! His favorite treats are always fish and sea food so he's always fishy smelling and this helps!
Leslie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat loves everything so of course she loves this as well! I did notice that it makes her breath smell better when she had these treats.
Kayla M.
Hingham, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my cat was going through some dental issues with eroded enamel we used this Royal Canaan feline care nutritional oral sensitive 30 dental care cat food and it was really helpful during that time. To help strengthen the teeth and help with any animal issues I would definitely recommend.
Shes T.
los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to have a time to come in and out and grab some lunch or lunch 🥙 was that
Paulina R.
La Vergne, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
A good go-to food. She likes her food mixed so I mix this. The elder cat royal can in and hills science all together. Her breath is better than it ever was before!
Keli S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I usually purchase his cat food at target my cat enjoys it so this is what I usually buy usually stick to the same brand for the cat food
Khayla W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This really helped with our cats dental health! Worth the money!!!! We get ours from petsmart
Jessica F.
Roselle Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like how this product treats my girl cat teeth, I feel like she’s been even eating better than before
Lisa B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat really enjoys this food and i feel good giving it knowing that he is getting the nutrition he needs and its cleaning his teeth.
esmeralda G.
fresno
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love this bc it helps my cat be nutritional and be healthy I also saw that it help her got bigger I live it a lot and she does 2

Looking for your answer?