Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Maxi Large Breed Adult Formula, 35-Pound Bag uploaded by Melanie M.

BY ROYAL CANIN

A L.
San Di
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Other than salmon flavored dog food my dogs adore this brand and get upset if they don’t get this in their bowl. This helps with their bones, muscles and coats. My dogs look so much more shiny when they eats this and I can tell they’re stronger when they eat this especially my youngest dog he’s only a year old and he has the strength of a dog that’s about 170 lbs. not even joking it’s shocking but wonderful
Claire H.
Shakopee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this food!  Both our dogs are large dogs and they have sensitive stomachs.  This food they both love to eat, and it hasn't cause them any problems so far!  It is a little higher priced, but for good quality food I find it well worth it.  This is the only dog food we will give to our dogs, and it's the one our vet recommended to us!
Rambo M.
San Jose , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my 2 dogs this since they were puppies and now switched my husbands pit bull to it as well. It has worked wonders for his coat and his teeth. It is a bit on the pricier side but I feel it’s still worth it. Well made food and my dogs love it.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought this dog food for our dog, we thought with the higher the price point maybe it would be better for her, we didn't really look at the ingredients just assumed because of the price point they would be good.. Our dog HATED this food. She didn't even go through half a bag before she completely stopped eating. We now have her on a raw fed diet, because she's either too picky or this dog food just didn't supply what her body needed.
Melanie M.
My giant 95 pound Cane Corso loves this food! I get the automatic monthly shipment of it from Chewy.com (which is also amazing by the way) & it's a lot cheaper! Pros: dog loves it, pretty fair price point. Cons: smell (it stinks a little- but it is dog food so it's to be expected)
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This dog food is great. My goldendoodle loves it. Our vet recommended it and I am so glad we chose to put our dog on it. My dog has a very soft coat and I credit that to his high quality dog food. It is definitely pricier than regular dog foods, but it is worth every penny.
Dawn W.
My 72 lbs Belgian malinois, LOVES this stuff! He gets so excited when we get this! We used to have him on a different brand and he would eat it but was very "bleh" towards it. Now, it's like he's a whole new dog!
Emi K.
Red Bank , NJ
Our dogs like this food! Their feces is regular and of good quality with no reactions or sensitivity. They are all happy and healthy pups on this food!
Daisy L.
Fort George G Meade
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We've been getting this since are dogs have been with us and it's really nice and they love it and a bagel usually last them about 1 month for two dogs
Shandi R.
Santee
My dog loves this food and it has all the necessary supplements to keep my growing boy healthy without needing additional stuff.