Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesRoyal Canin
Dry Dog Food, Maxi Large Breed Adult Formula, 35-Pound Bag

Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Maxi Large Breed Adult Formula, 35-Pound Bag

Has anyone had complaints about Royal Canine?
Has anyone else had experience of their dogs trowing up with this food ?
Start your review of Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Maxi Large Breed Adult Formula, 35-Pound Bag!
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Maxi Large Breed Adult Formula, 35-Pound Bag uploaded by Victoria G.
After taking Papas for a check up I was informed that the food I was providing him was like us eating mcdonalds. The vet recommended royal Canin for our pure breed dog. Although I felt like like she was just upselling me I did give this brand a try. My dog happily eats it. Very pricey but this brand doesn't use as much grain as other brands.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pets have been on royal canin for ages. I trust the brand 100%. I just switched from the medium size breed dog to the maxi/large breed. My dog started to need a higher calorie intake, and the bag comes in a bigger size to help me from having to order more frequently. It has not upset my dog's stomach and he is looking great!
Brianna B.
Lafayette, IN
My dog loves this food. I started feeding it to her after our vet visit. The veterinarian uses this kibble as treats. The price may drive some off but it seems to be very healthy for my girl.
India C.
Greensburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan of Royal Canine at all! I went from one dog food to this one time and it caused my dogs belly to be upset and bloated. He ended up vomiting and I had to take him to the vet. The vet said it could have been from changing his food but I would never buy this brand again! It was very scary and I felt horrible for my dog!!!
Lauralee M.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs were fed a competitors brand for a long time until we found out that legumes we’re responsible for heart disease in dogs. We quickly switched with the guidance of our veterinarian and the dogs love this brand. Our older (4) dog used to go on strike because he was bored of the old food but he’s been loving this food for 8 months strong!
Marissa B.
Garfield, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When our dog was a puppy ( we bought the puppy version of this) he had issues with his stomach and we struggled to find the right food for him, our veterinarian recommended royal canin and it definitely helped his stomach situation. However it is a little on the expensive side. Would recommend though
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This dog food is great. My goldendoodle loves it. Our vet recommended it and I am so glad we chose to put our dog on it. My dog has a very soft coat and I credit that to his high quality dog food. It is definitely pricier than regular dog foods, but it is worth every penny.
Angelina V.
Havelock, NC
We used the dachshund specific dog food. My dogs didn't really like it, and the bag was ridiculously expensive.
Dawn W.
My 72 lbs Belgian malinois, LOVES this stuff! He gets so excited when we get this! We used to have him on a different brand and he would eat it but was very "bleh" towards it. Now, it's like he's a whole new dog!
Kory G.
Box Elder, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love the food. We originally started to buy royal canin because it is always so highly recommended by the veterinarian. Our dogs have no stomach issues and are always a healthy size and weight when they visit the vet. We are happy with this food and choose it over others.