Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Maxi Large Breed Adult Formula, 35-Pound Bag uploaded by Melanie M.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Briee F.
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Bought this dog food for our dog, we thought with the higher the price point maybe it would be better for her, we didn't really look at the ingredients just assumed because of the price point they would be good.. Our dog HATED this food. She didn't even go through half a bag before she completely stopped eating. We now have her on a raw fed diet, because she's either too picky or this dog food just didn't supply what her body needed.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
My giant 95 pound Cane Corso loves this food! I get the automatic monthly shipment of it from Chewy.com (which is also amazing by the way) & it's a lot cheaper! Pros: dog loves it, pretty fair price point. Cons: smell (it stinks a little- but it is dog food so it's to be expected)
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
My 72 lbs Belgian malinois, LOVES this stuff! He gets so excited when we get this! We used to have him on a different brand and he would eat it but was very "bleh" towards it. Now, it's like he's a whole new dog!
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
We used the dachshund specific dog food. My dogs didn't really like it, and the bag was ridiculously expensive.
Evangeline P.
Evangeline P.
Royal Canin is one of the best pet food suppliers in my opinion other than Hills. They have great ingredients that can keep your pet healthy and happy. Also their AAFCO statement is true to what life stage they are displaying on the bag which is important.